Hoka One One signature cushioning that has been available to runners around the globe for the past 6 years is now available to hikers in the Tor Summit Mid WP. The midsole blend of EVA and RMAT® material provides ultimate comfort underfoot, and Hoka One One's Meta-Rocker geometry provides a smooth ride. Technical midfoot geometry is designed to increase underfoot stability on uneven terrain, and Vibram® MegaGrip outsole rubber with 5mm lugs provides ample traction and durability.
- Fit: medium, wide
- Surface: Hiking
- Neutral: lightweight training, neutral: max cushion, dynamic stability
- Preferred ride: responsive, plush
Offset: 4 mm
Forefoot: 26 mm
Heel: 30 mm
Late Stage Meta-Rocker
- Nubuck and suede leather upper
- eVent® waterproof membrane with full bootie construction
- Late Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry
- Active Foot Frame Stability
- Full length EVA top midsole for cushioning
- Engineered RMAT® midsole for a supportive ride
- Technical midfoot geometry
- Vibram® MegaGrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
midsole geometry-sculpting with the transition zone placed in front of the metatarsal heads. Designed to create a more stable base of forefoot support.
is a new material compound with rebound and durability. It offers phenomenal grip and exceptional rebound when used as an outsole.