Innovative belay device with high braking performance for single ropes. The optimized Mega Jul geometry ensures easy and secure belaying even with thicker ropes.
HMS Bruce Steel FG
- Tough core material of abrasion-resistant stainless steel
- Optimized geometry ensures easy operation even for beginners
- High braking performance assists the belayer with leader falls
- Rope can be paid out faster to a leader by holding the device in the “open” position with the thumb
- Perfect handling, even for ropes with larger diameter
- Suitable for 8.9 – 11.0 mm single ropes
This super-robust, steel HMS carabiner is virtually immune to wear associated with belaying with tubers, brakingassist tubers and top rope rigging.
- Spring bar holds carabiner in place when belaying to prevent cross loading
- Keylock closure mechanism for optimum handling when clipping and unclipping
- H-profile construction ensures best possible use of material and minimal weight