The iVis Firefly is the ideal partner to take on the road when all you need is water and a small pocket for essentials. The pack will keep you hydrated and make sure you're seen.
Tucked away straps and the insulated pouch for the hydration tube help you maneuver around without getting caught. The iVis Firefly is developed for professionals in fire fighting, road-construction, airfield operators or mining workers, and ideal for any outdoor-activity where extra visibility is required.
iVis Pack Features
WXP Hydration Features
- Insulated shoulder strap pouch for the drinking tube.
- Hard-wearing, durable Fluorescent fabric.
- Reflective tape (switch off the lights in the above picture to see it!)
- Easy access to filler cap behind protective cover.
- Quick Release safety mechanism.
- Ergonomic low profile design.
- External easy opening filler port fits most pump-style water filters.
- Insulated reservoir compartment.
- Includes WXP Low Profile reservoir system with: tough 3 layer construction with Glass-like PE liner: Taste-Free Grunge-Guard antimicrobial; leak proof slider wide opening; external fill port; self-sealing QM Quick connect hose fitting offers push button convenience, QMT has a built in shut off mechanism which allows UTA¢ or valves to be disconnected without spilling.
- Helix Valve
- Tough Nylon shell
- Taste-Free System - Glass-Like Liner technology in reservoir and tube delivers pure liquid taste with no plastic flavor.
- Bacteria-Free System - Grunge-Guard Antimicrobial technology blocks bacterial growth for the life of the system.
- Care-Free System - Glass-Like Liner with Grunge-Guard antimicrobial technologies eliminates the need for cleaning. For days, weeks and even months of use simply refill and drink again and again with no special care required.
- FDA Approved Materials - All materials in contact with the drinking water are FDA approved. Guaranteed safe and taste-free drinking water.
- Helix Bite Valve - A bite valve with a retreat mechanism to prevent spills, and ease of use during an activity, with a safe lock for transits.
- Angled Valve - Turns 360 degrees for perfect valve/mouth orientation. Allows tube to be 25 cm shorter. Less excess tube bouncing around on the chest!
- Widepac Wide Opening Access - Patented slide closure for easy filling, draining and cleaning. Airtight Seal! (U.S. Patent No. 7,648,276,B2)
- QMT Quick Connect Hose Fitting - Quick connect hose fitting offers push button convenience, QMT has a built in shut off mechanism which allows the accessories such as UTA to be disconnected without spilling.
- Large NC Filler Cap- Air tight - Low profile one hand operated. Compatible with commonly used personal filtration systems.