Teasi one³ - the outdoor GPS for biking, hiking, skiing & boating
Teasi one - unpacking, turn on, start driving and have fun
A well-devised menu structure and a simply designed user interface make Teasi one³ to an easy-to-use navigator for outdoors. No complicate and time consuming setup of the device - Teasi one³ is fully operational right out of the box.
The leisure GPS for all eventualities
Teasi one³ combines 4 profiles in 1 device: Bike, hike, ski & boat. Thereby outdoor friends reach their destination comfortably both on land, in the snow and on the water - easily, reliably and in all European countries.
Discover the most beautiful paths
Tell your Teasi who you are - it shows you where you need to go: Thanks to intelligent routing Teasi one³ leads you on the path that is the best for you, no matter how you move. After setting your profile for biking, hiking, skiing or paddling Teasi one³ calculates the most appropriate route for the respective activity. So you don't have to bump along unpaved paths from pothole to pothole with your precious racing bike and can experience sufficient action across country with your mountain bike.
Find your individual route
Set your destination in three different ways: By entering an address, as a point directly on the map or via GEO coordinates. You have an hour to spare and want to cover a distance of 5 miles? Today you want fully to accelerate and burn calories for a pizza or a beer? Teasi one³ suggests you a route exactly according to your own desires!
Stay on top of things
Record your bike tour with the help of the trip computer. This also provides a GPS compass so that you never lose the orientation. Furthermore Teasi one³ provides extensive information about your distance, speed, grade, altitude, calorie consumption and much more.
Your perfect training partner
Thanks to the faster Bluetooth® 4.0 connection Teasi one³ can be connected with external sensors such as heart rate or speed and cadence sensors and the transferred data are reliably evaluated on the device. Keep an eye on your physical performance and increase your training workload in order to reach your optimal level.
Intuitive and understandable technology
Via the 8.8 cm (3.5") transflective touch display of Teasi one³ you can see everything you need at a glance.
The Teasi one³ is not affected if it will rain on your bike or hiking tour or get slightly wet while paddling. Teasi one³ has a splash-proof housing, so don't worry!
Riding longer tours without dead battery? No problem with Teasi one³ because the 2.650 mAh strong battery lasts up to 12 hours depending on intensity of use.
The command center for your maps and tours
No worries is probably the best way to put it: On Teasi one³ all countries of Central Europe are already preinstalled as routable maps. Via the central update and management tool you can expand and update these maps for free. Stay always up to date - easily and for free.
The next holiday is waiting and even there you want actively hike or combine a bike trip with a paddling tour? Unfortunately you don't know which routes lead you to the most beautiful places. Also here your Teasi one³ helps you. You can plan your own tours with the Tour Creator in the Tool and enrich them with individual points of interest, pictures and descriptions.
As well with communities such as bikemap.net
you can have a look on tour tips of million users and easily download the most attractive routes to your Teasi one³.
You can even write your own reports about your outdoor holiday and upload interesting biking or hiking tours as Teasi Tour (with pictures, texts and POIs) for download for other users.
· SiRF Atlas V Prozessor (664 MHz)
· Microsoft Windows CE .Net 6.0 Core
· Approx. 8,8 cm (3,5") transflective display
· Resolution: 480x800 Pixel
· 128 MB DDR2-RAM / 4 GB flash memory
· Expandable memory via microSD (up to 32 GB)
· Built-in rechargeable Li-Polymer 2.650 mAh battery
· Battery runtime up to 12 h (depends on the intense of the background lighting)
· Splash-proof housing (according to IPX5)
· Special outdoor navigation software (OSM maps onboard)
· Countries of Central Europe preinstalled, free expandable
· Turn-by-Turn navigation including map und arrow, routing also on small paths, forest and hiking trails
· Turn instruction with switching from trip computer to map screen
· Rerouting after wrong turns
· Integrated, extensive trip computer incl. GPS compass (all important data incl. graphic route course, elevation and speed profile)
· Detailed track recorder
· 2 Benutzermodi: Full Mode (normaler, voller Menüzugriff) und Easy Mode (reduzierte Menüs)
· Export/Import of GPX tracks
· TEASI TOUR: Tours like in a travel guide with images, texts and POIs displayed directly in the device
· 2 user modes: Full mode (full menu access) and easy mode (easy menu structure)
· Several profiles to select: Bike (Touring bike, mountain bike, racing bike); hike/pedestrian; ski (down hill, cross country ski, ski tour); boat (canoe/kayak, rowing boat, sailing boat, motor boat)
· Profil-based routing (e.g. stairways for pedestrians or no unpaved paths for racing bikes)
· Fitness function: time-, distance- and calorie-based route planning
· Community upload (e.g. bikemap.net
· Free memory on request (e.g. if the remaining memory is too less for running tasks)
· Storing of the last five routes
(more countries available via Teasi tool):
· Czech Republik
· San Marino
· Vatikan City