The Storm Bivi is a light-weight single-person bivi, in a breathable 70D Hyperlite Storm fabric, for trekking and travel use.
The Storm Bivi has been a regular in the Rab® shelter collection for many years, and continues to offer the same high levels of protection and durability. Designed to be compatible with all the ‘wide’ style Rab® sleeping bags, the Storm Bivi features an end zipped entrance and a small mesh panel for venting. It will pack down to just 13cm x 25cm (5 x 10inch) for quick-and-easy packing and transporting.
- 70d Hyperlite Storm fabric
- 1 person
- Wide sleeping bag profile design
- End zip entrance
- Small mesh panel vent zip
- Size: 80cm x 235cm x 30cm (W x L x H) / 31.5in x 92.5in x 11.8in (W x L x H)
- Packed size: 13cm x 25cm (5inch x 10inch)
is a proprietary fabric of Equip Outdoor Technologies LTD. It is a fully waterproof nylon thanks to the clear polyurethane coating. Hyperlite Storm is not meant to be breathable; it is meant to provide worst-case-scenario weather and moisture protection. Main Properties:
- Composition: 100% Taffeta nylon
- Coating: clear PU, nonbreathable
- Yarn Size: Warp 70d / Weft 70d
- Waterproofness: 3000mm HH