The Cerro Torre - Lowe Alpines legendary large capacity pack has been a constant feature in the range for over 30 years. The latest incarnation features front and lower entry, a tough TriShield coated fabric, and the undisputed king of carrying technology, the Axiom 7 back system.
Undertaking a multi-day wilderness trek or long backpacking trip demands planning, organisation and complete faith in the gear you take. That’s why the Cerro Torre delivers on trust. Lowe Alpine build it using bomber components, an ultra tough nylon grid fabric and our unique TriShield® TPU coating. A combination that delivers unrivalled abrasion resistance and durability.
The women's specific Axiom 7 Technology features a 2 puller adjustment system that allows you to make incremental adjustments to the back-length while the pack is being carried. This ensures a perfect fit and a stable, comfortable carry even when transporting loads up to 25kg.
With well thought out features, including; quick-and-easy access to your essentials with front and lower entry points, a removable 6lt hydration pack, hipbelt pockets and the unique pole tip grippers this pack will give you the confidence to traverse the Patagonian skyline.
Rotating Hip Belt:
- Removable 6lt hydration pack for day trips
- Lightweight TriShield® GRID fabric ensuring maximum strength-to-weight ratio
- Load-lifting handle
- Strong lash points allow you to add items to the outside of the pack
- Front pocket for fast access to essential items
- Front and lower entry gives wide access to the contents
- Hipbelt pockets for easy access storage
- Stretch water-bottle side pockets
- 2 compartments with zip-out divider
- Hydration compatible
- SOS panel
- Key clip
- Unique walking pole tip grippers for secure storage clear of the lower compartment allowing access
- Secure internal lid zipper pocket
- Accessory straps
- Stowable ice axe loops
- Inside / outside lower compression on stretch side pockets
A rotating hipbelt moves with your body as you walk, helping reduce pressure and give extra comfort.
This pack has an internal pocket to hold a hydration bladder and exit points for a hose, allowing you to drink on the go hands free.
The unique walking pole holders have a TPU cross grip for poles with spikes and a pull out elasticated loop for poles with rubber cap/bungs.
Expandable capacity allow you to carry more when you need to, often with floating lids. The volume is expressed using two volume measurements i.e. 60:80.