Heading away from it all for a decent length of time trekking requires a pack built for the long haul. It also means you need to carry plenty of kit, be it your extra down jacket or a set of waterproofs or your coffee maker for that early morning brew on the side of a mountain. None of this will be a problem when you have this rugged, expandable 70+ litre capacity workhorse on your back.
However taking a few extras doesn’t mean your load can’t be carried in comfort, as the Alpamayo features the 100% adjustable, highly ventilated, women’s specific Axiom 7 back system with its rotating hipbelt for stability and personalised fit. And if rain, snow or hail heads your way, then the tough, super lightweight TriShield® Grid fabric and integral raincover will mean the pack will survive the conditions that ‘life on the trail’ has a habit of throwing at you.
With a large front pocket and a front entry system to access your essentials quickly and practical features including stretch bottle pockets, a removable summit pack and unique tip grippers for securing walking poles, this pack has everything and more that you need to just get out there and explore and explore a bit more.
Rotating Hip Belt:
- Removable 6lt hydration pack for day trips
- Load-lifting handle
- Strong lash points allow you to add items to the outside of the pack
- Large front pocket for fast access to essential items
- Front entry system gives wide access to the contents
- Hipbelt pockets
- Lightweight TriShield® GRID fabric ensuring maximum strength to weight ratio
- Stretch water bottle side pockets
- Hydration compatible
- SOS panel
- Key clip
- unique walking pole tip grippers for secure storage
- Secure internal lid zipper pocket
- Internal load compressor
- Accessory straps
- Stowable ice axe loops
- Front entry can be accessed whilst poles are stowed
- Inside / outside lower compression option on stretch side pocket
A rotating hipbelt moves with your body as you walk, helping reduce pressure and give extra comfort.
This pack has an internal pocket to hold a hydration bladder and exit points for a hose, allowing you to drink on the go hands free.
The unique walking pole holders have a TPU cross grip for poles with spikes and a pull out elasticated loop for poles with rubber cap/bungs.