Leisure is pleasure
Are you not so experienced to the outdoor or not planning to go extreme, then Nordisk Leisure is your choice. Nordisk Leisure offers affordable yet high quality tents with focus on details and construction. All Leisure tents are very durable and resit heavy rain and wind, as they are made of high end polyester fabric with polyurethane coating (PU). As such these tents are perfect for the outdoor camper who uses his tent once or twice a year.
Rago 4 PU - Three tents in one
Rago 4 is the most flexible expedition tent, you can think of. With a modular construction you can either pitch the tent in its full size making it a four person tent with a large living/storage area, or you can convert it into a smaller two person tent, if you want to save weight and space. In the latter case the detached flysheet can be used as a tarp. The tent is great if you are on bike, as they can easily be stored inside the apsis. The apsis can also be turned into an extended living area by adding the fitted footprint. An absolutely versatile tent which you must explore further.
- Versatile tent for either four or two people
- Large apsis area for storage
- Double entrance
- Extremely robust rip stop design fly sheet
- Doors with colour coded zipper pullers
- Multiple storage options
- Easy tuck-away storage pocket for inner doors & fly sheet door
- Outer pitched, aerodynamic tunnel construction
- Flysheet: Diamond embossed rip stop look made of 100% Polyester with a PU coating, 68D yarn and a thread count of 185. This robust fabric weighs only 64 g/m2, and has a 3.000 mm water column.
- Inner tent: Plain woven 100% Polyester made of 68D yarn and has a thread count of 185. This fabric has a weight of 52 g/m2, and gives a breathable and water repellent inner tent.
- Ground sheet: The ground sheet is made of 150D 100% Oxford Polyester. This fabric weighs 109 g/m2, and offers a water column of 8.000 mm.