Hitting the trail should be straightforward and so should the design of a pack. The AirZone Trail ND delivers all the features you need to make it easy to pack up, pick it up and go.
A proven single-buckle, top-loading entry combined with an extremely breathable and comfortable AirZone back system make this Lowe Alpines most popular hiking pack off all time.
Since life on the trail is not always so straightforward there are plenty of extra features to help carry all the things that you might need. Hipbelt pockets for the phone, easy-access zippered front pocket for the 'have at hand' trail snacks, walking pole tip grippers for secure pole storage and a built in raincover if and when the sky turns dark and stormy.
Fully prepared, it should now be a straightforward walk out your front door for some quality trail time.
Breathable Tensioned Mesh:
- Easy-access zippered front pocket
- AdaptiveFit harness for maximum shoulder comfort
- Padded hipbelt for a comfortable carry
- Unique walking pole tip grippers for secure storage
- Hipbelt pockets for easy access storage
- Side compression for load stability
- AirZone breathable back maximising airflow
- Sternum strap with whistle
- External and internal zippered pockets
- Hydration compatible
- Key clip
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- Ice axe loop
- LED light loop
Tensioned mesh on the back system reduces weight, and is anatomically shaped for increased comfort.
Arizone Cutout Space:
The new redesign of the AirZone back gives more air space, meaning better breathability than ever before.
This pack has an internal pocket to hold a hydration bladder and exit points for a hose, allowing you to drink on the go hands free.
The unique walking pole holders have a TPU cross grip for poles with spikes and a pull out elasticated loop for poles with rubber cap/bungs.