Busy lives require a backpack that can go the distance and adapt to what each day brings. The AirZone Spirit is designed exactly to do that.
If your typical day involves a fair bit of rushing around, be it cycling or commuting, then you need to look no further than a AirZone back system for the ultimate in breathable, carrying comfort. The suspended mesh keeps contact to a minimum and allows the air to circulate, while enjoying the AdaptiveFit harness means you get maximum shoulder carrying comfort and ventilation - a winner all round.
Practicality is not ignored either, with a range of pockets, both external and internal to safely store your gear, including a tablet sleeve and side compression straps to pull it all together to make it one slick, just the ticket, multi-use backpack.
Breathable Tensioned Mesh:
- Zippered top pocket for storing small items such as keys and wallet
- AdaptiveFit harness for maximum shoulder comfort
- Zip entry - allows clear easy-access to the inside of the pack
- AirZone breathable back maximising airflow
- Unique walking pole tip grippers for secure storage
- Easy-access front stash pocket
- Zip pocket with internal organiser
- Protective tablet sleeve
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Hydration compatible
- Key clip
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- LED light loop
Tensioned mesh on the back system reduces weight, and is anatomically shaped for increased comfort.
Arizone Cutout Space:
The new redesign of the AirZone back gives more air space, meaning better breathability than ever before.
This pack has an internal pocket to hold a hydration bladder and exit points for a hose, allowing you to drink on the go hands free.
The unique walking pole holders have a TPU cross grip for poles with spikes and a pull out elasticated loop for poles with rubber cap/bungs.