The Alpine Attack ND ticks every box for the female alpinist; a lightweight, durable, clean design that is stacked with features to make your life easier when climbing in even the most extreme environments.
Whether you're ice climbing in Patagonia or winter mountaineering in the Scottish highlands, the Alpine Attack ND will stand up to all that the mountains throw at it. To improve durability Lowe Alpine has used a lightweight yet super-durable TriShield® Grid fabric and all key interaction points are designed for use with mitts or gloves. The new easier-to-handle WebCatcher system allows you to fasten axes, skis and poles quickly, and an AdaptiveFit™ harness and hipbelt make sure you get the best individualised fit. The hipbelt tucks away into specially-designed pockets for those who prefer to climb without a belt, and there's a quick-access loop for ice screws.
Put simply, the Alpine Attack ND is as much at home in the mountains as you are.
- New easy-to-handle WebCatcher system for fastening axes, skis and poles securely
- Unbreakable patented alloy LoadLocker buckle. No finger dexterity needed in extreme conditions
- AdaptiveFit™ harness and hipbelt ensuring the best-individualised fit for carrying comfort
- New double HeadLocker axe attachments system accommodates most axes on the market
- Lightweight yet durable Trishield® Grid fabric
- Stowable hipbelt allowing easy use of a climbing harness
- Removable bivvy sit mat, frame, lid and compression system to give very low stripped weight
- Comfortable moulded no-snow back
- Ski carrying system
- Under lid rope and crampon strap
- Wand pockets
- Chest strap
- Winter buckles for ease of use