Bounce through every step of your day - on the sports field, at school and with your friends - in kids' running shoes that feel as light as air. The amazingly lightweight GEL-ZARACA 5 kids' trainers give kids the freedom to stay active wherever they are.
Pronation Suitability: Ideal for neutral pronation.
Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls medially between footfall and toe-off. Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- California Slip Lasting: For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Removable Sockliner: EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Open Mesh Upper: Provides excellent comfort and breathability.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
These shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take half or one size larger than usual.