Shimano’s DEORE XTR Di2 shifting system uses the exclusive E-Tube digital platform, now with integrated ANT private and Bluetooth connectivity via the SC-M9051 Information Display. Utilizing wireless communication, riders can now set up, customize and monitor their Di2 system using Shimano’s expanded E-tube software via a smart phone or tablet computer. ANT private connectivity also facilitates communication with a growing list of cycling computers for a streamlined experience. Mounted to the handlebar, the SC-M9051
is the central rider interface of the XTR Di2 system. From the System Information Display, riders can monitor important information such as battery level and toggle performance functions, as well charge the system.
Additionally, Shimano’s wireless D-FLY Data Management system will allow riders to see battery and gear information on their compatible third party display devices (eg bike computers).
SC-M9051 System Information Display
- Identify system status of: battery level, gear position, shift mode and FOX iRD suspension position; all at a glance
- Provide audible shift notification chimes
- Toggle between three Shimano Synchronized Shift modes available (S1/S2/Manual)
- Digitally adjust front and rear derailleurs and provide numerical adjustment indicator
- Wireless communication (ANT private/Bluetooth low energy) allows for easy to set up, customization and data utilization in the field with a smart phone, tablet and other mobile electronics
- Battery charging port
- 3 E-Tube ports
Delivery includes only the display and the mounting material. Operation additionally requires a wire set EW-SD50 and the battery BT-DN110-1.
In order to ensure proper functioning of the electronic Di2 drive system, all components require the same firmware version.
The optional diagnostic device allows for reading out or updating the firmware version. An operation of components with different firmware versions may cause a malfunction or loss of function.