The 4th edition of an iconic and aggressively lugged trail runner
for tearing through technical, soft ground with speed – featuring
the weather-resistant protection of ClimaShield™.
The Speedcross 4 CS offers agressive grip with obvious and penetrating traction on soft ground. Salomon designed the shoe with close-to-foot fit and comfortable feel. The lightweight protection is just enough to provide protection for technical trail running yet with the strategically-placed weather-resistant functionality of ClimaShield®.
- Anti-debris mesh avoids debris to be trapped between your foot and the footbed
- Water resistant textile
- Mud guard protection - protective material all around the base of the shoe
- Sensifit™: SensiFIT™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lace eyelets, providing a precise and comfortable fit.
- Quicklace™: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Mid feather construction
- Lace pocket provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
Climashield™ - Breathable weather protection: Active runners need a light, breathable, quick drying forefoot membrane to protect from mud and moisture without trapping sweat in.
Wet Traction Contagrip®: Contagrip® is a precise combination of geometry, density, and compound, optimized for specific sports and surface conditions.
- geometry: Aggressive chevron pattern with sharp edges, deep lugs.
- compound: Single density, soft compound
- design purpose: Superior grip in wet, muddy conditions and self-clearing to reduce weight
Molded EVA provides lighweight cushioning and stability, Lightweight Muscle injected EVA.
- EVA shaped footbed provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support, Molded EVA provides excellent next to foot cushioning and anatomical support
- OrthoLite®: OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.