The fuel of pro racers is a high octane mix of adrenaline and attitude, and they’ve been getting it from Troy Lee Designs® (TLD) for three decades. TLD is the premier custom paint shop for racing helmets and the MX industry leader in cutting-edge colors and graphics. We joined forces with Troy and his cadre of
visionaries to create a special collection of customized creations. The driving force behind these design rarities was the idea of fusing the best of art and innovation, and putting it in the hands of those who have what it takes to rise in the ranks of riders.
As an evolution of the legendary O Frame® goggle, the O2™ family has Oakley DNA pumping through every vein. The Oakley O2™ MX extends the O2™ style and performance to a mid-sized fit, but there is nothing medium about it. The large lens with streamlined frame geometry expands peripheral view in every direction. Flexible O Matter™ chassis conforms to your face. All-day comfort of moisture-wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam. Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear, without compromising fit. Dual-vented lens with F2™ anti-fog coating and impact-resistant Lexan sheet (Polycarbonate).
- Flexible O Matter™ frame optimized for comfort, fit and maximized peripheral view
- Triple-layer face foam fleece to wick away sweat
- F2 Anti-fog, scratch-resistant and impact-resistant Lexan™ lens
- Discreet frame notches at temples to provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear, without compromising fit
- Includes scratch-resistant and impact-resistant lenses (Black Ice Iridium + Clear) with anti-fog treatment and removable noseguard
Black Ice Iridium: Bright light. Excellent all-purpose lens for better color perception in sunny conditions. Light transmission: 24%.
Clear: All-purpose. Allows the maximum amount of light through for the most accurate representation of your environment. Light transmission: 90%.