A rugged trail running shoe featuring Salomon's innovative
Climashield™ construction and embedded metal spikes for
unsurpassed grip on any surface.
Like the Speedcross 3, the Spikecross is an improved Speedcross, including bonded and welded upper, lower heel for better stability, and improved durability. The Spikecross has metal spikes, recessed into the tread for sure grip on icy surfaces. Waterproof membrane just over the tongue and toes provides water resistance without sacrificing breathability.
- Anti-debris mesh avoids debris to be trapped between your foot and the footbed
- Water Resistant textile with mud guard (protective material all around the base of the shoe)
- The Sensifit™ system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- Quicklace™: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Mid feather construction
- Lace pocket: Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
Climashield™: Active runners need a light, breathable, quick drying forefoot membrane to protect from mud and moisture without trapping sweat in.
- Mud&Snow non-marking Contagrip®: This non-marking contagrip leaves no traces whatever the terrain.
- 9 Carbide-Tipped metal spikes
- Molded EVA: molded EVA midsole provides lighweight cushioning and stability
- injected EVA
- EVA shaped footbed provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support
- Molded EVA provides excellent next to foot cushioning and anatomical support
- OrthoLite®: OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.