High performance cold weather boot, with GORE-TEX® and an aggressive sole design for great grip in ice and snow.
Designed to meet the performance demands of the most selective customers, the Nytro is an extension of Salomon's performance footwear into the coldest environments. Sleek yet rugged, with a contagrip® Ice Grip sole extended from trail running, and with the most advanced insulation and waterproofing technology available. Keeps feet warm and dry with Climatherm HD™ down to -25C/-1F. Salomon's fit and motion technology make this the most active winter boot you'll own.
GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear membrane
- Split suede leather
- Protective rubber heel cap: Provides rearfoot stability and protection.
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Optimized fit for women
- Lace Locker
- keeps the feet dry, from the inside and from the outside! Shoes engineered with GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort product technology are designed for outdoor use in moderate weather conditions.
They combine durable waterproofness and optimized breathability, offering enduring waterproof protection and optimized climate comfort. Water stays on the outside while perspiration can easily escape from the inside. Thanks to their innovative construction they are an ideal solution for the widest range of outdoor activities and changing weather conditions.
Synthetic fur. Waterproof bootie construction.
- outsole: Winter Contagrip
Grip for cold conditions. Chemical formula for icy terrains which keep the rubber soft. 20 compounds and a specific grip design provide efficient grip in cold conditions.
- Prevent from slipping: soft slats on forefoot and heelfoot
- Stability: large grooves on the perimetres
- Grip for climb up & down: multidirectional grip (chevron patent)
- midsole: injected EVA
- sockliner: Die cut EVA provides excellent step-in cushioning
Climatherm HD™ -25°C/-12°F - The mix of 3 materials in an extra thin construction protects up to -25°C / -12°F.