The stylish, insulated Kaïna combines Climashield weather protection, insulation for temperatures to -18°C, and a sleek women’s fit and design making it ideal for cold cities and strolling mountain resorts.
- Optimized fit for Women
- Protective synthetic toe cap
- Mud guard | Protective material all around the base of the shoe
- Heel foam
- Gusseted tongue | Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe
- Membrane: Climashield™ Waterproof | Waterproof weather protection: Active hikers need a flexible, lightweight waterproof bootie construction.
- Lining material: Textile
- Lining construction: Waterproof bootie construction
- Outsole: Ice grip rubber compound | Grip for cold conditions. Chemical formula for icy terrains which keep the rubber soft.
Stability: large grooves on the perimeters
Prevent from slipping: soft slats on forefoot and heelfoot
Grip for climb up & down: multidirectional grip (Chevron patent)
- Midsole: Injected EVA
- Sockliner: Die cut EVA
Climatherm™ - Salomon utilizes different high-loft insulation technologies adapted for specific uses and different conditions. They are all light, thin and close to the foot for warmth, comfort and fit.
- Climatherm T° Comfort -10°C/14°F (Temperature at which a static person will not have cold feet.)
- Climatherm T° Limit -18°C/-1°F (Temperature at which a low-active person will not have cold feet (eg: walking).)
- Climatherm T° Extreme -33°C/-18°F (Temperature at which the raw material is efficient.)