Stability and protection combined with a traditional lacing system and breathable upper make the X Ultra Prime
a great value for hikers who like to move fast on technical terrain.
Advanced Chassis with molded EVA midsole delivers stability and cushioning on rugged terrain. Mud guard and toe cap protect you from trail debris, sharp rocks, and mud. Textile upper allows more ventilation for moving fast in warm conditions.
- Synthetic fabric
- Protective heel cap
- Mud guard | Protective material all around the base of the shoe
- Protective synthetic toe cap
- Sensifit™ | Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- Heel strap
- Lining material: Textile (An abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying.)
- Outsole: Non marking Contagrip® (Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomons Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use)
- Chassis: Advanced Chassis™ (Salomons lightweight advanced chassis, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes motion control, energy management and push through protection for an efficient, stable and responsive ride.)
- Midsole: Injected EVA / Molded Shank
- Sockliner: Die Cut OrthoLite®
OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.