Athletically inspired details and specific fit make this lightweight waterproof hiking shoe ideal for women who like to move quickly in the mountains.
The Ellipse is built for women, from the ground up. The fit comes from an asymmetrical support structure to combat pronation, a Sensiflex insert in the forefoot that accommodates the natural expansion in the forefoot that is common in women, and a wrapping tongue that stays in place. Ellipse also has a grippy new lug pattern for security in all conditions and surfaces. And with GORE-TEX® weather protection, Ellipse is ready for year round action.
- Women’s specific last
- Women’s specific design | Specific lines designed to appeal to Women
- Asymmetrical sensifit™
- Asymmetrical sensiflex™
- Water Resistant textile
- Protective synthetic toe cap
- Protective heel cap
- Mud guard | Protective material all around the base of the shoe
- Heel foam
- Gusseted tongue | Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.
- Membrane: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear (is guaranteed to keep you dry and offers an extended range of comfort.)
- Lining material: Textile (An abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying.)
- Lining construction: Waterproof bootie construction
- Outsole: Non marking Contagrip® (Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use
- Midsole: Injected EVA
- Sockliner: Die cut OrthoLite®