The 4th edition of an iconic and aggressively lugged trail runner for tearing through technical, soft ground with speed.
Unpredictable trails can be hard, soft, rocky, rooted, loose, uphill, or downhill. Salomon's Speedcross shoes to run across such technical terrain deliver the utmost confidence and speed.
With descent control: A collection of fit, grip, and protective technologies working together to provide a
downhill running advantage.
The Speedcross 4 offers aggressive grip with obvious and penetrating traction on soft ground. Salomon designed the shoe with close-to-foot fit and comfortable feel. The lightweight protection is just enough to provide protection for technical trail running.
- Anti-debris mesh avoids debris to be trapped between your foot and the footbed
- Water resistant textile
- Mud guard protection - protective material all around the base of the shoe
- Sensifit™: SensiFIT™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lace eyelets, providing a precise and comfortable fit.
- Quicklace™: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Mid feather construction
- Lace pocket provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
Wet Traction Contagrip®: Contagrip® is a precise combination of geometry, density, and compound, optimized for specific sports and surface conditions.
- geometry: Aggressive chevron pattern with sharp edges, deep lugs.
- compound: Single density, soft compound
- design purpose: Superior grip in wet, muddy conditions and self-clearing to reduce weight
Molded EVA provides lightweight cushioning and stability, Lightweight Muscle injected EVA.
- EVA shaped footbed provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support, Molded EVA provides excellent next to foot cushioning and anatomical support
- OrthoLite®: OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.