Sigma Sport RC 1209 Heart Rate Monitor
For a professional training in running - the Sigma Sport RC 1209 heart rate monitor. Trip distance, running speed and heart rate values are importent training parameters for runners. With the R3 Comfortex chest strap (included), Sigma offers the measurement of these three values in one device, without any additional accesories, such as a Foot Pod. The ECG accurate, digital coded R3 Comfortex+ chest belt with its complete textile design ensures a comfortable and perfect fit. By using laminated electrodes, low humidification suffices for a reliable measurement of heart rate.
With R3 transmitter – everything is in one transmitter for measuring distance, speed and heart rate. Equipped with a 3-axis acceleration sensor for maximum accuracy. Just clip on to the Comfortex+ chest belt. Ready.
Sigma STS RUN:
- R3 Trip Distance: Know how many kilometres you covered wherever you are. While running in unknown terrain or unmarked paths one receives information about the covered distance.
- R3 Speed: Always be on your way with the right speed. In addition to the heart rate, another indicator for strain measurement.
- R3 Heart Rate: A controlling parameter for strain. In addition to Speed a reliable partner in training progress: for example: a lower heart rate with constant speed = better performance.
Speed, distance and heart rate are sent in digitally coded data packages to the receiver integrated inside the computer head without interference.
The Sigma RC 1209 Running Computer is comfortable and ergonomic and convinces with the following characteristics:
The markings on the buttons explain their functions and make it easy to use. 5 buttons: light, pulse (Ø-heart rate, maximum heart rate, calories, total calories), stopwatch, set (speed, trip distance), speed (running time, Ø-speed, maximum speed, time, total distance, total running time).
User friendly menu navigation:
Total values hidden whilst
stopwatch is activated.
Clear and well-structured display with full text and large digits. 3 functions at one glance.
An inverted display in the RC 1209
shows that the RC already receives data, but the stopwatch has not
yet been started.
Avoid false start. To reach the training mode,
the button should be pressed for at least 2 seconds.
Adaptation to the individual running style:
Every runner is different. To adapt the RC 1209 ideally to the individual
running style, the watch offers a simple calibration of the system, which can be made before the initial use. Prerequisite: Knowledge of precise trip distance, carry the R3 transmitter and the RC 1209, RC 1209 is in the calibration mode - 4-step calibration.
Features RC 1209:
- Digital coded data transfer (STS RUN)
- Current, averaged and maximum Speed
- Speed in min/km or km/h
- Distance in km
- Current, average and maximal heart rates
- ON/OFF battery switch (in delivery mode the battery door is on OFF. To activate the watch the door should be turned to ON.) Selling a 100% full battery, there is no power consumption while being stored and therefore independent of transit times.
- Training mode with one adjustable training zone (Choice
of FIT, FAT or OWN.)
- Calorie counter (the RC 1209 calculates the calories burnt during each training session)
- Background illumination of the display
- Watertight (up to 30m)
- Storage of pre-set values and the total values during battery change