2-in-1 dual purpose iSSi pedal
There's no need to choose between clipless performance and platform versatility with iSSi Flip II pedal. Go clipless on the commute or sport clogs on campus.
The iSSi Flip II is a hybrid pedal for MTB, Trekking and City. It is a high-performance platform pedal on one side and on the other a clipless pedal with Shimano SPD-compatibility. It consists of an aluminum body on the flat pedal side with a large, ribbed support surface. The durable chromoly spindle has a length of 56.5 mm. The bushing/sealed bearing combination ensure low wear. Perfect for single speed. iSSi Bushing and Bearing Spindle Rebuild Kits are available separately.
- Aluminum pedal body with a large, ribbed support surface
- Chromoly spindle, ED-coated
- Sealed dual cartridge axle bearings
- 4° float, 14.6° angle of release, adjustable spring tension
- Available as standard with 56.5 mm spindle length
- Cross compatible with iSSi, Shimano SPD and Wellgo 98A cleats
- Includes one pair of iSSi 2-bolt cleats