Tear up the trails in these lightweight yet heavy duty shoes, which provide superior support over uneven ground with Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ heel stability technology. Move with poise across rugged terrain with protection from the rigid yet flexible ESS Snake Plate™. A Vibram® MEGAGRIP outsole delivers outstanding grip right the way to the end of your endurance run.
- Welded TPU and suede midfoot support overlays
- Molded-TPU toe cap for protection
- Gusseted tongue for protection from trail debris
- Ultra Protect™ CRADEL™ heel-stability technology
- Single-density, compression molded EVA midsole
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole for durable sticky traction in all conditions
- ESS Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- 8 mm offset
Midsole technology engineered to naturally absorb impact, stabilize the foot and promote a biomechanically correct stride to achieve the perfect balance of stability, cushioning and comfort.
The patent-pending Snake Plate™ consists of a forefoot plate that winds back and forth between the medial and lateral sides of the foot. Because it is not one solid element, it is not as uncompromisingly rigid from side to side and front to back. The result is a forefoot plate that allows the foot to do what it is physiologically designed to do: flex, bend, and contort to changing terrain. At the same time, the Snake Plate™ delivers rigidity where and when it is still needed.