Challenge courses with superior traction. Tough courses are no match for the traction power of Nike Victory XC 3 Running Shoe.
Built for a natural stride, a forefoot Pebax® plate helps you trek through muddy courses like it’s a walk in the park.
- Forefoot Pebax ® plate with four spike receptacles for superior traction
- Flywire technology for dynamic fit and secure lockdown
- Perforated collar foam guards against water absorption
- Single-layer mesh upper with no-sew overlays for lightweight breathability and support
helps provide ultra-lightweight support and comfort for your foot. It gets its strength from thin Nylon fibers strategically placed on the upper of the shoe to hold the foot in place, helping to reduce slippage during activity. This allows for a massive reduction in weight because material is used only where it’s needed for structure.
Lightweight, super-responsive performance cushioning. Incredibly thin, Nike Zoom
brings the foot closer to the ground for optimum feel and aggressive maneuverability. Very light. Very responsive.
- Ultra-lightweight and ultra-soft, single-layer mono mesh enhances breathability and provides a glove-like fit.
- Flywire technology
- Collar foam with triangle-shaped laser perforations delivers comfort by molding to the ankle. The foam guards against water absorption.
- Minimal heel counter provides structure for a secure rear-foot fit.
- Recycled no-sew overlays using Nike Grind offers stitch-free
- Carbon fiber midfoot shank enhances torsional stability and support through midstance. This is especially beneficial when running over a rough or uneven surface.
- Full-length Phylon midsole for a lightweight, responsive ride.
- Environmentally preferred rubber with an aggressive traction pattern provides multi-surface traction and durability.
- Anatomical heel is rounded to roll with the ground, promoting a more natural range of motion.
- Flex grooves promote a smooth, efficient stride.
: Nike shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take one size larger than usual.