The Nike Zoom Streak LT 3 represents versatile speed for road, XC and track. Built on a new last, the racing shoe has a wider forefoot to increase toe spring. This update works with the midfoot shank to add even more response and snap off a variety of
Updated last has more room in the forefoot to enhance toe spring. Midfoot shank for snappy response. Engineered mesh with an arch band locks the foot down.
- Mix of engineered and sandwich mesh provides breathability and support where you need it most.
- No-sew overlays offer targeted support and seam-free comfort.
- Dynamic Fit technology integrates with the internal arch bandage and lacing system to provide an adaptive fit and a secure feel.
- Collar lobes provide a snug fit for the ultimate heel lockdown.
- Cushlon LT midsole foam for super-lightweight, responsive
- Zoom Air unit in the heel offers responsive impact protection.
- TPU midfoot shank adds support for a smooth transition through
- Waffle outsole made of sticky rubber in the forefoot offers durability, traction and comfort at toe-off.
- Crash rail and decoupled toe encourage a smooth transition.
- Solid rubber heel for durability.
After more than a decade of research and development, Nike Zoom Air
debuted 20 years ago and continues to provide responsive low-profile cushioning that athletes can feel. Each time an athlete’s foot touches down, tensile fibers compress to cushion the impact before quickly springing back to their original state, generating an explosive, powerful response off the ground.
technology features soft material that wraps like fingers around the midfoot and arch for a glove-like fit. Runners can customize their fit by tightening the laces, which are connected to the Dynamic Fit midfoot cage.
: Nike shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take one size larger than usual.