66sick FTD Ergonomie:
The straight seating of the Espacio Libre FTD offers the sit bones the comfort and support they need to not slip aside of the saddle. Due to the direct support of the seat and the non-sloping saddle flanks, the pressure in the perineal and genital area is enormously reduced and thus shifted to the seat bones.
The saddle was designed with a dip - which runs from the back of the seat to the center nose - to reduce the pressure in the perineal and genital area.
3 different layers increase the comfort of the saddle and reduce the pressure on the seat bones.
The 2 lower layers are very hard, maintain stability and prevent further sinking into the saddle.
The top layer is a little softer to minimize the pressure peaks to the sitting bones.
Quality Guarantee made in Italy.
66sick manufactures the self-shaped Espacio Libre saddle in FTD Shape from the most famous and largest saddle manufacturer Selle Italia.
66sick FTD ergonomics in combination with an outstanding Selle Italia quality make this saddle unique.
The 66síck "Espacio Libre" is available in 2 widths:
- Ergonomic FTD Flat Top Tip Shape for maximum relief in the genital area (no more numbness)
- 2 different saddle widths 129 mm and 144 mm
- Kevlar edge protection
- 3WayCompound - 3 layers to offer even more relaxation to the sitting bones
- Processing and quality by Selle Italia
- Microfiber cover
- Weight: ca. 260 gr
- Rails: Manganese
- Packaging: Mudguard - 66sick replaced the conventional packaging by a mudguard. That means no more unnecessary waste and clear vision in the mud!
- 129 mm (seat bone distance to 11,5 cm)
- 144 mm (seat bone distance from 12 cm)