Navigation and advanced training functions are all in one in the simple-to-use Rider 530! Designed for pro cyclists, Rider 530 is built with a large 2.6 inch display, showing you 12 cycling data per page, perfect for advanced training. With the new Follow Track function, the Rider 530 is your personal guide, giving you information about road and distance before every turn (turn by turn information is only available when planning trips using the Bryton App). You can plan your trips using the Bryton app, follow previous rides from your device history or download .gpx tracks shared by other users. With the built-in electronic compass, you are always on top of where you are and always know in which direction you are heading. After finishing workout, the Rider 530 will give you a complete and graphical device summary for keeping track of your workout performance. The Rider 530 works seamlessly with the Bryton app. Your tracks and workout data can be synced via Wi-Fi from the device to the Bryton app in just seconds, where you can view progress, graphical analysis and share rides on social media. After a simple setup, your tracks will be automatically synced to STRAVA, making it easy for you to share and compete with millions of others. The Rider 530 provides the most convenient way for every road cyclist for viewing, planning, riding, training, analyzing and sharing. Enjoying all the benefits of the Rider 530 like a pro!
Features of the Bryton Rider 530
Your Best GPS Device for road bikes
- All standard cycling computer functions
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver for fast positioning
- No speed sensor installation needed - just power on and go
- IPX7 waterproof
- Large and easy-to-read display
- 7 customizable data screen with maximum of 8 data compartments per page
- Graphical summary on the device
- Follow track plus turn by turn navigation
- Built-in compass provides directional information
- Built-in barometer for training with terrain
- Alert function
- Bryton test preloaded to test your limits and train systematically
- One second recording (data refresh rate of 1 second instead of the default 4
- Lap history: 130 laps savable
- Maximum log history: 300 hours
- Compatible with ANT+ Heart Rate monitor, speed, cadence sensors and power meter for advance training (not included)
- Anti-glare display for daytime and clear backlight for dark conditions
- Support for viewing stats on compatible devices or uploading to Strava, Training Peaks, and Fit track
- Support Bryton app for planning trip, analyzing and sharing tracks
- Strava Auto Upload to sync your activities seamlessly from Bryton app
If you love riding long distance on roads, the Rider 530 will certainly meet your needs. It has up to 33 hours of battery life and supports power bank. Built with a large 2.6 inch display, the Rider 530 provides the best viewing experience. It can fit up to 12 cycling data tiles per page (9 pages in total), allowing cyclists to have their current workout status well in hands.
Lead the Way
Ride on a new adventure with the new Follow Track feature and never get lost ! You can plan your trip via the Bryton App, download gpx tracks online or use previous ride activities (history) to let the Rider 530 be your personal guide. With turn by turn navigation, the device offers info for distance and direction before every turn. Enjoy your ride while the Rider 530 will lead the way.
Built in Electronic Compass
With the built-in compass, the device provides the specific direction, allowing you to be always on top of where you are and in which direction you are heading.
The complete and graphical device summary (Heart Rate, Cadence, Speed, Power, Altitude) gives you a clearer picture of your workout performance and convenience in keeping track of your workout and sharing on social platforms.
Fast Data Transfer
Using the Wireless Local Area Network technology, the Rider 530 has better phone compatibility and faster data transfer capacity. It can update firmware as well as upload and download tracks in seconds. It can update your satellites data, calibrate altitude and upload to STRAVA automatically.
Sync to Bryton App
Enjoy the seamless over-the-air synchronization with the new Bryton App. Your tracks and workout data can be synced via Wi-Fi from the device to the Bryton App, where you can view progress, graphical analyses and share rides on social media. With its simple setup, the Bryton App's STRAVA Auto Upload also makes it easier for you to share your activities with STRAVA and compare your results with millions of other riders. GPS Updates are available for maintaining data accuracy on your device.
The Bryton Rider 530 is also available in the following versions with different box contents:
||54,9 x 92,2 x 17,6 mm
||2.8 inch Monochrome LCD
||integrated Lithium-Polymer rechargable battery
||33 hours (manufacturer's specifications)
|Supported transmission standards:
||Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
ANT+ (2.4 GHz)
GPS (high-sensitive sensor)
BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy with integrated antenna)
||-10 to 50 °C
|Available menu languages:
||Rider 530 bike computer, attachment material, front mount, USB-microUSB charging and data transmission cable
- Bryton Rider 530 C (Base device incl. Cadence Sensor)
- Bryton Rider 530 H (Base device incl. Heart Rate Monitor)
- Bryton Rider 530 T (Base device incl. Speed/Cadence Combo Sensor + Heart Rate Monitor)
- All sensors are also available separately.