Olympic lifts, plyos, and rope climbs permeate your workout and master the multi-functional. These trainers do, too. With a low-profile build they stabilize lifts. The raised tread delivers dependable grip indoors or out, while RopePro shields from shred. Their durability is knowable, even if you're preparing for what's not known.
- Open mesh upper for lightweight breathability with textile overlays for abrasion resistance
- Low-cut design for ankle mobility
- Injection-molded EVA midsole cradle for stability and cushioning
- Low-profile, anatomical shape with asymmetrical lacing for fit and natural foot movement
- Full-foot rubber FINN-patterned outsole for increased surface area and traction
- RopePro carbon rubber tech and molded toecap for durability and protection
- Die-cut EVA sockliner for comfort