Sidi’s best-selling MTB shoe is the perennial favorite for cross-country mountain bikers, racers and adventurers. The Dominator 7 Fit Mega is the do-everything shoe for everywhere you ride off-road, with European handcrafted quality that keeps on performing season after season. It’s serious performance, with perfect fit and serious comfort — when you’re ready to get serious about your ride. This shoe is 4mm wider across the ball of the foot and provides more volume, a high instep and a wider heel cup in comparison with the "normal" model.
- Soft Instep 2 System: The anatomical and comfortable strap, placed on the top of the foot and coupled with a soft and thermo-formed material, will increase comfort and performance. It distributes pressure evenly over the arch area, adjustable from both sides to achieve the perfect center position. The system eliminates the need for the High Instep Extender. The Soft Instep Closure System is serviceable and replaceable
- Caliper Buckle: The micrometric closure called “Caliper Buckle” is adjustable by lifting the central buckle. In order to completely open, lift together both side buckles, or push the center button to slightly loosen one tooth at the time. The system is also adjustable during a race.
- High Security Velcro: High security Velcro straps with integrated locking polymer teeth, that engage onto each other when the strap is closed. This feature makes the closure more secure and the strap becomes unmovable.
- The reinforced heel keeps the foot in a optimal position and avoids the shoe being deformed by extreme performance or prolonged pressure.
- MTB Competition Sole: Has been specifically studied for this specialty, may be fitted with two toe spikes on the front for traction in difficult and muddy conditions. The toe spikes are sold separately.
Sidi shoes are quite one size smaller. Sidi strongly recommend to take one size larger than usual.