The Lone Peak 3.0 comes with additional protection to the upper for increased durability and protection when the trail starts to bite back. The outsole has been re-designed and spec'd up with the MaxTrac™ outsole, offering more grip in all conditions. The StoneGuard™ has been sandwiched between the midsole and outsole to offer extra protection from those rocks trying hard to go after your feet. And your toes will be loving life in the luscious FootShape™ toe box up front.
The moderate cushioning of the Lone Peak 3.0 is a go-to for runners looking to protect their feet, improve form and reduce impact over long distances.
- moderate cushioning
- designed to improve: Running Form, Toe Splay, Stability, Push-off, Comfort, Traction
- FootShape™ toe box with fully cushioned Zero Drop™ platform
- 25mm stack height
- Platform: Foot Positioning: FootShapeTM Toe Box with Fully Cushioned Zero DropTM Platform
- Last: SD6
- Midsole: EVA with A-BoundTM Top Layer
- Outsole: Altra MaxTrac Sticky Rubber with TrailClaw™
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Other Features: Sandwiched StoneGuard™ Rock Protection, Natural Ride System, GaiterTrap™ Technology, No-slip Sock Liner Design
Allows toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for more comfort, speed and stability.
Energy-return compound sits directly under the foot to reduce ground impact and add a spring to each step.
Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage natural, low-impact running form throughout your run.
This unique trail outsole positions canted lugs directly below the foot metatarsals and 'claws' near the front of the shoe for incredible traction in any trail condition.
The hook-and-loop tap conveniently attaches running gaiters without straps below the outsole - preventing debris from building up beneath the shoe.