Nature is known for its unpredictable weather and terrain. The Lone Peak 3.0™ with Polartec® NeoShell® is the solution to both. Whether your run takes you through mud, puddles, streams or
inclement weather—the Polartec® NeoShell® lining keeps your feet warm and dry by creating a weather resistant barrier between nature and your feet.
Sandwiched StoneGuard™ offers flexible protection from rocks and other trail debris, and the TrailClaw™ outsole combines unique uphill and downhill lug traction for every trail condition. And like every Altra shoe, fully cushioned Zero Drop™ and a FootShape™ toe box place your foot in a natural position for added stability and proper form.
- Weight: 12.3 oz. / 347 gr.
- 25mm stack height
- Ideal Use: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing, Cold Weather,
- Designed to improve: Running Form, Toe Splay, Stability, Push-off, Comfort, Traction
- Platform: Natural Foot Positioning: FootShape™ Toe Box with Fully Cushioned
Zero Drop™ Platform
- Last: SD6
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA with A-Bound™ Top Layer
- Outsole: Sticky Rubber TrailClaw™
- Insole: 5 mm Mountain Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry, Abrasion-Resistant Mesh with Minimal Seams, Polartec®
- Other Features: Sandwiched StoneGuard™ Rock Protection, TrailRudder™, Natural Ride System, GaiterTrap™ Technology
Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage natural, low-impact running form throughout your run.
Allows toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for more comfort, speed and stability.
Energy-return compound sits directly under the foot to reduce ground impact and add a spring to each step.
The hook-and-loop tap conveniently attaches running gaiters without straps below the outsole - preventing debris from building up beneath the shoe.
This innovative “better than waterproof” fabric repels
water without restricting the release of heat and moisture
vapor from your feet. The result is protection from the outside
and breathability from the inside that keeps your feet
dry and comfortable in the wettest of conditions.
This unique trail outsole positions canted lugs directly below the foot metatarsals and 'claws' near the front of the shoe for incredible traction in any trail condition.