The Hera Light is a lightweight trekking backpack for women that offers the best load transfer in its weight class. The stable hip belt transfers the load ideally, while its swiveling design allows great freedom of movement. Sits perfectly thanks to the
pre-shaped back system and its four-level adjustment.
Balance Deer Frame™
- Deer Head frame connected directly to the hip and shoulder straps to transport heavy loads comfortably
- The pivoting hip belt keeps the backpack in balance with a minimum of effort
- The back system can be easily adjusted to suit to to the length of the wearer’s back
- Thermoformed „S” back, hip and shoulder strap with EVA padding
- Height-adjustable lid with internal and external pocket
- Bottom compartment zip for sleeping bag with removable subdivisions
- 1 large stretch front pocket
- Easily accessible bottle holder at the side
- 1 stretch side pocket, hip pocket
- Lateral compression straps, can be tensioned at the front to carry gear, compression straps for the bottom compartment
- Hydration system compatible
- 4-Level Adjustment
The 4-level back system can be easily adjusted to suit the length of the wearer’s back.
- Deer Frame™
The frame is connected directly to the hip belt and shoulder straps to transport heavy loads comfortably. Despite excellent load transfer, the upper body and hips still enjoy complete freedom of movement.
The pivoting hip belt allows loads to be carried with greater ease and less restriction of natural movement.
- Load control straps
- Pre-shaped “S” back
Preformed back curved in an “S” shape, the hip and shoulder straps have pressureabsorbing, multiple-layer EVA cushioning.
- Reverse-pulling hip belt closure
Make it easy to tighten the hip belt.