A versatile ice axe which masters all activities related to technical mountaineering, without compromises: Approach, Climbing in steep mixed or ice terrain, building an anchor, crossing glaciers.
- The precision casted head is carried comfortably as a mean of support.
- Its aggressive blade sits securely in every type of ice and rock.
- A balanced weight distribution and a 20° offset shaft guarantee an optimal swing and allow for efficient belay mounting.
- Single handed, the grip can be adjusted without any supporting tool and guarantees a perfect hold on steep terrain.
- The anchor leash on the shaft, with tearing support of 5kN, is perfect for the self belay on the anchor.
- The grip can move upwards in snow and does not prevent the setting up of an anchor and its function as a supporting tool.
- The synthetic grip protects from the cold.
- The replaceable hard metal tip won't slip even on icy surfaces.
- Available with adze and hammer.