Whether trekking through the mountains or the snow-packed city streets, the Snowvalley warm boots for winter have you covered. A classic styled upper with suede overlays paired with 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation will keep the warmth in, without weighing you down. These winter boots for snow also feature a seam-sealed waterproof construction, so you’ll have dry feet all winter long.
- -25°F / -32°C Keep warm in frosty weather with 200B 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, providing 1.5 times the warmth of down. Perfect for cool conditions or high activity levels.
- Waterproof Seam Sealed Kamik's Waterproof seam-sealed boots are made to seal out snow and water. All of the materials and seams are specially treated to block moisture and keep your feet totally dry all day long.
- Height: 11 inches
- Weight: 2.5 lbs per pair
- Temperature Rated: -25°F
- Waterproof Seam Sealed twill nylon upper with suede overlays and gusset tongue
- Fixed 200B 3M™ Thinsulate™ and foam insulation
- Moisture wicking fleece lining
- D-Ring lacing system
- PEAK synthetic rubber outsole