CUBE AMS 100 C:68 SL 29 Mountainbike - 2017 - teamline
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE AMS 100 C:68 SL 29 Mountainbike - 2017 - teamline
Professional Team racer!
When you've put in the miles, honed your training to perfection and marked off the race weekends in your calendar, you need a bike that's up to the task. That's where the CUBE AMS 100 C:68 SL 29 teamline comes in - designed to perform in the toughest of race conditions, so that you can realize your potential. Setting new standards for low weight and high stiffness, peerless components including Fox shocks and Shimano XTR gears and brakes mean you can concentrate on one thing: winning.
CUBE have been making fast, agile four bar full suspension frames for over 14 years, but the new CUBE AMS 100's goals of ultimate stiffness and lowest possible weight meant they had to right back to the drawing board. CUBE´s engineers used the best C:68 carbon and Twin Mold Technology to create a sleek, responsive and ultralight frame that sets new standards. Featuring Di2 compatibility, stiffness-enhancing Boost148 rear and tapered head tube plus a stealth approach to bolts and bearings, it's in a class of its own.
An uncompromising frame demands an uncompromising approach to equipment. That's why CUBE started with Shimano's standard-bearer, the XTR component group. With a wide-ranging 11-42 11-speed cassette and 36x26T chainset, it's the new benchmark for transmission reliability and slick, trouble-free performance. The brakes clamp to a 180 mm rotor up front and 160 mm at the rear for fade-free power on even the longest descents, while light and stiff CSW MA 2.9 wheels shod with Rocket Ron and Thunder Burt tires transfer ever pedal stroke, steering input and brake impulse direct to the trail. A Fox Float DPS Performance Elite Remote shock and matching Fox 32 Float Performance Elite SC fork tame even the toughest of trails, and the CUBE carbon handlebar shaves more vital grammes and adds a dose more comfort. Peerless? CUBE like to think so.
- Advanced Twin Mold - This technique uses a complete core to provide the perfect frame form during the lay-up process. As with the Twin Mold technology, precise inserts are used to ensure extra strength at high-stress frame points. This combination offers maximum control over fibre orientations during the lay-up and production process. The Advanced Twin Mold high-tech carbon manufacturing process translates to outstanding product safety and quality together with optimum weight and stiffness characteristics.
- C:68 Carbon Fiber Technology - CUBE´s highly innovative new C:68 carbon fibre technology allows them to build better bikes than ever. Typically, carbon fibre frames are around 60% carbon fibre, with the rest being the resin that bonds the fibres together. By distributing carbon fibres evenly, they can make thinner layers within the frame and reduce the amount of resin. Those fibres are a mixture of Ultra High Modulus, High Modulus Spread Tow and Intermediate Modulus carbon, each chosen for the needs of the particular area of the frame. Nanoparticles within the resin itself allows it to be distributed more evenly when under pressure in the frame mould. The result is a range of frames with 68% carbon fibre lower weight, higher stiffness, more fun.
- Agile Ride Geometry - CUBE ran innumerable tests to develop the Agile Ride Geometry in CUBE´s series of big wheel bikes. They also added the 27.5in wheel size to the very well received portfolio. Three important details lead to the very agile character. Increased fork offsets let CUBE achieve the same trail as their 26" bikes without having to steepen the head angle, thus maintaining generous toe clearance to the front wheel. Secondly they shortened the chain stays without compromising the seat angle. CUBE invented a patented construction to mount the front derailleur to give them more tire clearance while keeping a conventional seat angle, leading to a perfect riding position for every rider size. Last but not least they kept the BB height the same as on their 26" bikes. These measures lead to a natural riding position. Every mountain biker will feel immediately at home on a CUBE 29er or 27.5.
- Stealth Ready - Dropper seat posts are getting more and more widespread, but to integrate them optimally in the frame, they have to be factory fitted. With the Stealth Ready frames, it is possible to build in a dropper seat post with internally routed cables, which besides the clean look, helps prevent any cables getting jammed. The exit of the cable on the frame if not required will be sealed with a cover for protection.
- FSP4 Link - The key requirement is for continuously active and fully usable travel, with the rear triangle unaffected by pedalling or especially braking forces. There are a number of ways of achieving this CUBE favours a four bar design with a chainstay pivot. Here, one of the pivots is located between the dropout and the chainstay, ensuring that braking does not have a negative effect on the movement of the rear wheel. By carefully positioning the remaining pivots, they obtain the finest riding qualities for their full suspension bikes both uphill and downhill.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- FOX Customized Setup - Sophisticated suspension kinematics are only able to work correctly if the associated shock is properly tuned. CUBE researched and found a specific shock setup in cooperation with Fox Racing Shox, using extensive testing for almost every CUBE full-suspension model.
- Tapered Steerer - This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of CUBE's carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
- Integrated Post Mount - The post mount rear brake system is found on all carbon fiber frames and top aluminum full suspension models. Two bolts and the IS adapter aren't needed anymore, and fewer parts means less weight. In this case CUBE save 30 grams. This may not sound a lot. But there's potential to save weight in every detail.
- Press Fit BB - With Press Fit bearings, the bottom bracket bearings are pressed directly into the frame and not screwed in as usual. This gives a wider bottom bracket shell and allows them to build a wider down tube and more broadly-spaced chainstays. Every millimeter of additional width gives a significant improvement in lateral stiffness.
Bike24 would like to assist you thoroughly regarding model choice, frame size as well as configuration when buying bicycles.
You will be contacted by our specially trained bike consultants via e-mail after the order process has been completed. We take into account your requests and wishes, devise the optimal set up and assemble your bike.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE AMS 100 C:68 SL 29 Mountainbike - 2017 - teamline
|Product Name:||CUBE AMS 100 C:68 SL 29 Mountainbike - 2017 - teamline|
|Manufacturer item code:||852400|
|Weight:||approx. 10,50 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||C:68 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ARG, ERC, FSP 4-Link, Boost148, AXH|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPS Remote | 165x38 mm, 2-Position Remote Lever|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit I-t, integrated, top 1 1/8", bottom 1 1/2"|
|Fork:||Fox 32 Float SC FiT4 | 2-Position Remote Lever, Tapered, 15 mm Boost, 100 mm|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro | 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Flat Race Bar Pro Carbon | 740 mm|
|Grips:||CUBE Race 1-Clamp|
|Saddle:||Selle Italia SC1|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Prolight, 27.2 mm|
|Crankset:||Shimano XTR FC-M9020-B2 | Boost, 36x26, 175 mm|
|Front Derailleur:||Shimano XTR FD-M9020-D | Direct Mount, Side Swing|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano XTR RD-M9000-DSGS | ShadowPlus, 11-speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano XTR Sl-M9000-I | Direct Attach|
|Sprocket:||Shimano XT CS-M8000 | 11-42|
|Brakes:||Shimano XTR BR-M9000 | hydraulic disc brakes 180/160 mm|
|Wheels:||DT CSW MA 2.9 Straightpull | 28/32 spokes, 15 mm Boost/X12 Boost, 25Cx622, tubeless ready|
|Tires:||front: Schwalbe Rocket Ron, Kevlar, 2.25", LiteSkin
rear: Schwalbe Thunder Burt, Kevlar, 2.25", LiteSkin
|Pedals:||not in delivery|
|Purpose:||Cross Country, Race, Marathon, Touring|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|CUBE AMS 100 C:68 SL 29 Mountainbike - 2017 - teamline|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size: 16"|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size: 18"|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size: 20"|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size: 22"|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)