The Waterbug5G winter boots for children are 100% waterproof and guaranteed to keep feet dry thanks to Gore-Tex® technology. Watch your kids run, jump and play in slush and wet snow, knowing their feet are protected. These snow boots for kids feature reflective NiteRays to keep them visible after dark.
- -40° C Kamik's Zylex® liner keeps your feet warm, dry and comfortable for those who spend a lot of time in the snow. The three-layer system wicks moisture away, traps body heat in and keeps the cold air out. And to top it off, it’s made in Canada, where we know winter well.
- Easy Grab Lace Lock Adjust and readjust until it’s just right. Kamik patented knob on the bungee lace gives added support, making it easier to stay comfy and cozy.
- Gore-Tex With pores 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, Gore-Tex membrane repels water while allowing water vapour to pass through, so you can breathe easy, knowing that rain and snow can’t touch you.
- Made in the European Union Made to the highest standards, ensuring consistent quality, comfort and durability.
- Reflective Kamik's NiteRays reflective binding and patches allow you to continue to work or play safely after the sun sets.
- Height: 23.5 cm
- Weight: 790 g per pair
- Temperature Rated: -40°C
- Waterproof 600 denier nylon upper
- Gore-Tex® performance comfort waterproof bootie
- Adjustable snow collar with Easy Grab Lace Lock
- 8mm Zylex® removable moisture wicking liner (97% recycled content)
- Midfoot adjustable velcro strap
- Waterproof and flexible synthetic rubber shell
- SNOWPATH synthetic rubber outsole
- Made in the EU