CUBE STEREO 140 HPA SL 27.5 Mountainbike - 2017 - blue/green
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE STEREO 140 HPA SL 27.5 Mountainbike - 2017 - blue/green
The range-topper of the Stereo HPA series!
As the range-topper of the Stereo HPA 27.5 series, the HPA SL features - aside from its state of the art aluminium frame - the pick of the very best suspension components and SRAM's formidable X1 1x11-speed transmission. Whether you've got your sights on conquering the enduro scene or putting together an epic adventure, the SL's exemplary performance and inspiring handling will back you up all the way.
The Stereo HPA 27.5 is the result of many years experience in aluminium frame construction. CUBE has been able to achieve a uniquely stiff frame - with minimal weight - thanks to a combination of complex hyrdoformed and triple butted tubes with cutting edge technologies like the tapered head tube, PressFit bottom bracket and AXH dropouts. The overall appearance is pleasingly dynamic... yet understated. The 27.5 Stereo HPA is equipped for any adventure thanks to CUBE´s Efficient Trail Control (ETC) system and Agile Trail Geometry, which together ensure the best possible suspension performance coupled with inspiring handling. At the end of a long day out you'll already be looking forward to your next ride.
Take SRAM's race-proven X1 1x11-speed transmission components - including a brand new Race Face Aeffect crankset - and add high quality CSW AM2.7 wheels with DT Swiss technology. Throw in a reliable SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brake system and top it all with a RockShox Pike RC and Fox DPS rear shock suspension setup. What have you got? The perfect recipe for a blisteringly quick, supremely adaptable All Mountain bike. The RockShox Reverb Stealth dropper post, Race Face Ride 35 cockpit components and fast, grippy Fat Albert tires complete the package. The HPA SL will push your riding performance to its limits.
- Advanced Hydroforming - The new STEREO, FRITZZ and HANZZ models are built using Advanced Hydroforming. Conventional hydroforming processes cannot achieve these custom shapes and technical advantages. As this manufacturing method reduces the number of welds, the weight is reduced while durability is increased.
- High Performance Aluminium - For CUBE´s high end bikes they use High Performance 7005 Aluminium alloy which has a very low density combined with high strength due to the alloy elements and the hardening heat treatment. By triple butting or even quadruple butting (as in the REACTION , HANZZ and AERIUM models) to give different wall thicknesses in one tube, aluminium tubes are reinforced where required and made lighter where possible. In this way, CUBE succeed in getting material where its needed most. In addition they use special tube shapes, manufactured with hydroforming technology to better cope with directional forces. The low density and high strength as well as the butting and the hydroforming technology enable us to make high performance frames with an ultimate level of stiffness.
- Agile Trail Geometry - The Agile Trail Geometry carries over the Agile Ride Geometries benefits but with more focus on aggressive trail use. This can be achieved through a more compact frame construction with an even lower top tube and improved standover height. The result is more freedom of movement on the bike for the rider and a lower centre of gravity which guarantees agile handling and more riding fun.
- FOX Customized Setup - Sophisticated suspension kinematics are only able to work correctly if the associated shock is properly tuned. CUBE researched and found a specific shock setup in cooperation with Fox Racing Shox, using extensive testing for almost every CUBE full-suspension model.
- Stealth Ready - Dropper seat posts are getting more and more widespread, but to integrate them optimally in the frame, they have to be factory fitted. With the Stealth Ready frames, it is possible to build in a dropper seat post with internally routed cables, which besides the clean look, helps prevent any cables getting jammed. The exit of the cable on the frame if not required will be sealed with a cover for protection.
- Trail Motion Rocker - The Trail Motion Rocker features optimized leverage ratios for every bike and intended use, giving fast reacting yet stable suspension in every situation. The computer-designed one piece rocker construction gives maximum stiffness for the best suspension performance while still being extremely lightweight.
- FSP4 Link - The key requirement is for continuously active and fully usable travel, with the rear triangle unaffected by pedalling or especially braking forces. There are a number of ways of achieving this CUBE favours a four bar design with a chainstay pivot. Here, one of the pivots is located between the dropout and the chainstay, ensuring that braking does not have a negative effect on the movement of the rear wheel. By carefully positioning the remaining pivots, they obtain the finest riding qualities for their full suspension bikes both uphill and downhill.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Integrated Post Mount - The post mount rear brake system is found on all carbon fiber frames and top aluminum full suspension models. Two bolts and the IS adapter aren't needed anymore, and fewer parts means less weight. In this case CUBE save 30 grams. This may not sound a lot. But there's potential to save weight in every detail.
- Press Fit BB - With Press Fit bearings, the bottom bracket bearings are pressed directly into the frame and not screwed in as usual. This gives a wider bottom bracket shell and allows them to build a wider down tube and more broadly-spaced chainstays. Every millimeter of additional width gives a significant improvement in lateral stiffness.
- Tapered Steerer - This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of CUBE's carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE STEREO 140 HPA SL 27.5 Mountainbike - 2017 - blue/green
|Product Name:||CUBE STEREO 140 HPA SL 27.5 Mountainbike - 2017 - blue/green|
|Manufacturer item code:||855400|
|Weight:||approx. 13,10 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform, Triple Butted, ATG, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, AXH|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPS | 200x57 mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode, EVOL Air Canister|
|Headset:||FSA 1.5E ZS | Tapered, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8“ (44 mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2“ (56 mm)|
|Fork:||RockShox Pike RC Solo Air | Maxle Stealth, Tapered, 150 mm|
|Stem:||Race Face Ride 35|
|Bar:||Race Face Ride 35 Riser | 760 mm|
|Grips:||CUBE Race 1-Clamp|
|Saddle:||SDG Fly MTN 2|
|Seatpost:||RockShox Reverb Stealth | 31.6 mm, 440x150 mm (390x125 mm for smallest frame size)|
|Crankset:||Race Face Aeffect SL | 32 teeth | 175 mm|
|Rear Derailleur:||SRAM X1, Type2, 11-speed|
|Shifter:||SRAM X1 Trigger|
|Sprocket:||SRAM XG-1175 | 10-42|
|Brakes:||SRAM Guide R | hydraulic disc brakes 180/180 mm|
|Wheels:||DT CSW AM 2.7 Straightpull | 28/28 Spokes, 15 mm/X12 , 25Cx584, Tubeless Ready|
|Tires:||front: Schwalbe Fat Albert | Kevlar, 2.35, TrailStar, Tubeless Easy
rear: Schwalbe Fat Albert | Kevlar, 2.35, PaceStar, Tubeless Easyy
|Pedals:||not in delivery|
|Purpose:||All Mountain, Trails, Enduro|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|Selection: CUBE STEREO 140 HPA SL 27.5 Mountainbike - 2017 - blue/green|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 2-4 days||Frame Size 16"|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 2-4 days||Frame Size 18"|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)