CUBE STEREO 160 HPA TM 27.5 Mountainbike - 2017 - raw/flashorange
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE STEREO 160 HPA TM 27.5 Mountainbike - 2017 - raw/flashorange
TM stands for Trail Motion - a name CUBE only give to bikes with the looks and technology to back it up. With the new and astoundingly competent Stereo 160 HPA frame, top quality suspension components and high grade finishing kit, this bike is a sure-fire way to beat your personal best on every enduro stage. The rest is up to you
The Stereo 160's four pivot frame features up-to-the-minute technology. Maximum efficiency, peerless steering precision and light weight are combined with the 7005 High Performance Aluminium frame's combination of triple butting and hydroforming. Extra stiffness to cope with hard riding on difficult trails is provided by details like the tapered head tube, PressFit bottom bracket, Trail Motion Rocker linkage and adaptable X12 dropout with new Boost148 compatibility. And, of course, CUBE´s Efficient Trail Control suspension dynamics provides perfect control of the rear wheel's travel.
This is 100% an enduro race bike. Fox's Float X Performance shock with extra sensitive EVOL air chamber, combined with a RockShox Pike RC suspension fork, provides both superb traction and control and precise adjustability. Stellar braking power is provided by SRAM's updated Guide RS hydraulic disc brakes, in combination with SwingLink technology. Exceptional gear shift performance is delivered by a SRAM X1 11-speed transmission, paired with a Race Face Aeffect SL chainset. CSW AM 2.7 straight pull wheels with 25 mm wide tubeless-ready rims and legendary DT Swiss hub technology are stiff, quick and tough. A RockShox Reverb Stealth seatpost, ultra stiff Race Face 35 cockpit and extremely grippy Magic Mary and Rock Razor tires all help provide total control.
- Advanced Hydroforming - The new STEREO, FRITZZ and HANZZ models are built using Advanced Hydroforming. Conventional hydroforming processes cannot achieve these custom shapes and technical advantages. As this manufacturing method reduces the number of welds, the weight is reduced while durability is increased.
- High Performance Aluminium - For CUBE´s high end bikes they use High Performance 7005 Aluminium alloy which has a very low density combined with high strength due to the alloy elements and the hardening heat treatment. By triple butting or even quadruple butting (as in the REACTION , HANZZ and AERIUM models) to give different wall thicknesses in one tube, aluminium tubes are reinforced where required and made lighter where possible. In this way, CUBE succeed in getting material where its needed most. In addition they use special tube shapes, manufactured with hydroforming technology to better cope with directional forces. The low density and high strength as well as the butting and the hydroforming technology enable us to make high performance frames with an ultimate level of stiffness.
- Agile Trail Geometry - The Agile Trail Geometry carries over the Agile Ride Geometries benefits but with more focus on aggressive trail use. This can be achieved through a more compact frame construction with an even lower top tube and improved standover height. The result is more freedom of movement on the bike for the rider and a lower centre of gravity which guarantees agile handling and more riding fun.
- Stealth Ready - Dropper seat posts are getting more and more widespread, but to integrate them optimally in the frame, they have to be factory fitted. With the Stealth Ready frames, it is possible to build in a dropper seat post with internally routed cables, which besides the clean look, helps prevent any cables getting jammed. The exit of the cable on the frame if not required will be sealed with a cover for protection.
- Trail Motion Rocker - The Trail Motion Rocker features optimized leverage ratios for every bike and intended use, giving fast reacting yet stable suspension in every situation. The computer-designed one piece rocker construction gives maximum stiffness for the best suspension performance while still being extremely lightweight.
- FSP4 Link - The key requirement is for continuously active and fully usable travel, with the rear triangle unaffected by pedalling or especially braking forces. There are a number of ways of achieving this CUBE favours a four bar design with a chainstay pivot. Here, one of the pivots is located between the dropout and the chainstay, ensuring that braking does not have a negative effect on the movement of the rear wheel. By carefully positioning the remaining pivots, they obtain the finest riding qualities for their full suspension bikes both uphill and downhill.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Integrated Post Mount - The post mount rear brake system is found on all carbon fiber frames and top aluminum full suspension models. Two bolts and the IS adapter aren't needed anymore, and fewer parts means less weight. In this case CUBE save 30 grams. This may not sound a lot. But there's potential to save weight in every detail.
- Press Fit BB - With Press Fit bearings, the bottom bracket bearings are pressed directly into the frame and not screwed in as usual. This gives a wider bottom bracket shell and allows them to build a wider down tube and more broadly-spaced chainstays. Every millimeter of additional width gives a significant improvement in lateral stiffness.
- Tapered Steerer - This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of CUBE's carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE STEREO 160 HPA TM 27.5 Mountainbike - 2017 - raw/flashorange
|Product Name:||CUBE STEREO 160 HPA TM 27.5 Mountainbike - 2017 - raw/flashorange|
|Manufacturer item code:||860700|
|Weight:||approx. 138,00 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform, Triple Butted, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, Boost148, AXH|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float X | 200x57 mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode, EVOL Air Canister|
|Headset:||FSA 1.5E ZS | Tapered, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8“ (44 mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2“ (56 mm)|
|Fork:||RockShox Pike RC Solo Air | Maxle Stealth, Tapered, 160 mm|
|Stem:||Race Face Ride 35|
|Bar:||Race Face Ride 35 Riser | 760 mm|
|Grips:||CUBE Race 1-Clamp|
|Saddle:||SDG Fly MTN 2|
|Seatpost:||RockShox Reverb Stealth | 31.6 mm, 440x150 mm (390x125 mm for smallest frame size)|
|Crankset:||Race Face Aeffect SL | 32 teeth | 175 mm|
|Rear Derailleur:||SRAM X1, Type2, 11-speed|
|Shifter:||SRAM X1 Trigger|
|Sprocket:||SRAM XG-1175 | 10-42|
|Brakes:||SRAM Guide RS | hydraulic disc brakes 180/180 mm|
|Wheels:||DT CSW AM 2.7 Straightpull | 28/28 Spokes, 15 mm/X12 Boost, 25C-584, Tubeless Ready|
|Tires:||front: Schwalbe Magic Mary 2.35 | Super Gravity, VertStar, Tubeless Easy
rear: Schwalbe Rock Razor 2.35 | Super Gravity, TrailStar, Tubeless Easy
|Pedals:||not in delivery|
|Extra:||e*thirteen TRS+ 1X Chain Guide, ISCG05|
|Purpose:||Enduro, All Mountain|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|CUBE STEREO 160 HPA TM 27.5 Mountainbike - 2017 - raw/flashorange|
|in stock, delivery time 1-3 days||Frame Size: 16"|
|in stock, delivery time 1-3 days||Frame Size: 18"|
|in stock, delivery time 1-3 days||Frame Size: 20"|
|in stock, delivery time 1-3 days||Frame Size: 22"|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)