CUBE STEREO 160 C:62 Race 27.5 Mountainbike - 2017 - carbon/blue
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE STEREO 160 C:62 Race 27.5 Mountainbike - 2017 - carbon/blue
Bike technology at its best!
The CUBE Stereo 160 27.5 is packed with the latest technology. It's all that the keen enduro rider will ever need - CUBE poured everything they know about carbon frames into this bike. Equipped with superbly functional kit like the Shimano 2x11-speed XT groupset, CUBE dropper post and next generation Fox suspension technology, you won't be able to wipe the smile from your face out on the trails.
The Stereo 160 C:62 full carbon chassis sets new standards for weight and performance. CUBE have optimised the frame design to allow greater freedom of movement, as well as lengthening the top tube a little. CUBE were able to combine incredible stiffness with record-breaking light weight by using their advanced Twin Mold technology, 7075 aluminium hardware and a Boost148 rear axle. They even made room for a rear shock with a piggyback reservoir, and the frame is ready to accept electronic components like Shimano's Di2 shift technology. Reworked Agile Trail Geometry (ATG) gives the bike fast and precise responses, even on twisty trails, and rough terrain is smoothed easily through CUBE´s Efficient Trail Control (ETC) system.
The Stereo C:62 Race is perfectly equipped for all-mountain and enduro adventures, thanks to a Fox 34 Float suspension fork and Fox Float DPS shock. It's a combination that delivers trail-devouring quantities of big hit control combined with comfort-enhancing small bump plushness - the best of both worlds. Shimano's 2x11-speed XT groupset delivers crisp shifts, every time, and the XT brake set is reliable and precise in all weathers and every trail scenario. Robust and light CSW AM 2.7 wheels shod with grippy Schwalbe Hans Dampf and Rock Razor tires round out this total package.
- Advanced Twin Mold - This technique uses a complete core to provide the perfect frame form during the lay-up process. As with the Twin Mold technology, precise inserts are used to ensure extra strength at high-stress frame points. This combination offers maximum control over fibre orientations during the lay-up and production process. The Advanced Twin Mold high-tech carbon manufacturing process translates to outstanding product safety and quality together with optimum weight and stiffness characteristics.
- Agile Trail Geometry - The Agile Trail Geometry carries over the Agile Ride Geometries benefits but with more focus on aggressive trail use. This can be achieved through a more compact frame construction with an even lower top tube and improved standover height. The result is more freedom of movement on the bike for the rider and a lower centre of gravity which guarantees agile handling and more riding fun.
- FOX Customized Setup - Sophisticated suspension kinematics are only able to work correctly if the associated shock is properly tuned. CUBE researched and found a specific shock setup in cooperation with Fox Racing Shox, using extensive testing for almost every CUBE full-suspension model.
- Stealth Ready - Dropper seat posts are getting more and more widespread, but to integrate them optimally in the frame, they have to be factory fitted. With the Stealth Ready frames, it is possible to build in a dropper seat post with internally routed cables, which besides the clean look, helps prevent any cables getting jammed. The exit of the cable on the frame if not required will be sealed with a cover for protection.
- Trail Motion Rocker - The Trail Motion Rocker features optimized leverage ratios for every bike and intended use, giving fast reacting yet stable suspension in every situation. The computer-designed one piece rocker construction gives maximum stiffness for the best suspension performance while still being extremely lightweight.
- FSP4 Link - The key requirement is for continuously active and fully usable travel, with the rear triangle unaffected by pedalling or especially braking forces. There are a number of ways of achieving this CUBE favours a four bar design with a chainstay pivot. Here, one of the pivots is located between the dropout and the chainstay, ensuring that braking does not have a negative effect on the movement of the rear wheel. By carefully positioning the remaining pivots, they obtain the finest riding qualities for their full suspension bikes both uphill and downhill.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Integrated Post Mount - The post mount rear brake system is found on all carbon fiber frames and top aluminum full suspension models. Two bolts and the IS adapter aren't needed anymore, and fewer parts means less weight. In this case CUBE save 30 grams. This may not sound a lot. But there's potential to save weight in every detail.
- Press Fit BB - With Press Fit bearings, the bottom bracket bearings are pressed directly into the frame and not screwed in as usual. This gives a wider bottom bracket shell and allows them to build a wider down tube and more broadly-spaced chainstays. Every millimeter of additional width gives a significant improvement in lateral stiffness.
- Tapered Steerer - This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of CUBE's carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE STEREO 160 C:62 Race 27.5 Mountainbike - 2017 - carbon/blue
|Product Name:||CUBE STEREO 160 C:62 Race 27.5 Mountainbike - 2017 - carbon/blue|
|Manufacturer item code:||861300|
|Weight:||approx. 13,00 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float X | 200x57 mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode, EVOL Air Canister|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit I-t | integrated, top 1 1/8", bottom 1 1/2"|
|Fork:||Fox 34 Float | 3-Position Micro-Adjust GRIP damper, 15QR, Tapered, 160 mm|
|Stem:||Race Face Ride 35|
|Bar:||Race Face Ride 35 Riser | 760 mm|
|Grips:||CUBE Race 1-Clamp|
|Saddle:||SDG Fly MTN 2|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Dropper Post | Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6 mm, 458x150 mm (400x120 mm for smallest frame size)|
|Crankset:||Shimano XT FC-M8000-B2 | Boost, 36/26, 175 mm|
|Front Derailleur:||Shimano XT FD-M8020-D | Direct Mount, Side Swing|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS | ShadowPlus, 11-speed, Direct Mount|
|Shifter:||Shimano SLX SL-M7000-I | Direct Attach|
|Sprocket:||Shimano SLX CS-M7000 | 11-42|
|Brakes:||Shimano XT BR-M8000 | hydraulic disc brakes 180/180 mm|
|Wheels:||DT CSW AM 2.7 Straightpull | 28/28 Spokes, 15 mm/X12 Boost, 25Cx584, Tubeless Ready|
|Tires:||front: Schwalbe Hans Dampf Kevlar 2.35 | TrailStar, Tubeless Easy
rear: Schwalbe Rock Razor Kevlar 2.35 | PaceStar, Tubeless Easy
|Pedals:||not in delivery|
|Purpose:||Enduro, All Mountain, Trails|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|CUBE STEREO 160 C:62 Race 27.5 Mountainbike - 2017 - carbon/blue|
|in stock, delivery time 1-3 days||Frame Size: 16"|
|in stock, delivery time 1-3 days||Frame Size: 18"|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)