CUBE STEREO 160 C:62 SL 27.5 Mountainbike - 2017 - grey/flashred
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE STEREO 160 C:62 SL 27.5 Mountainbike - 2017 - grey/flashred
A bike for maximum riding pleasure!
So light, so accomplished, so versatile. The Stereo 160 C:62 SL blends CUBE´s latest full carbon, 27.5", 160 mm chassis with an exclusive package of components to create a bike that's all about putting the fun into the most challenging of trails. This is a bike that'll take on anything you throw at it... and put a smile on your face in the process.
With record-breaking low weight, the carbon frame is a technical masterpiece. But it doesn't just look good - it's also packed full of attention to detail. For starters, CUBE gave it a lower standover height and the option to run a shock with a piggyback reservoir. Then they added Di2 compatibility and the stiffness-boosting Boost148 hub system. Sturdy 7075 aluminium hardware reduces weight even more, and the Trail Rocker linkage is made from carbon. Agile Trail Geometry (ATG) gives the 27.5 a very lively ride feel in rough terrain, which combines with CUBE´s Efficient Trail Control (ETC) suspension system to give a riding experience you won't believe.
Simply put, CUBE went all out with the Stereo C:62 SL. They picked the very best suspension components to provide 160 mm of plush, well-controlled travel - a RockShox Pike RC fork up front and the Fox Float DPS Performance EVOL shock at the rear. SRAM's X1 11-speed transmission gives clean, precise shifts in combination with a Race Face Aeffect SL chainset. The easy modulation and superb power of the SRAM Guide R brakes make controlling your speed easy, while stiff and tubeless-ready DT Swiss CSW AM 2.7 wheels keep the bike tracking true through the roughest of turns. Grippy, fast-rolling and tubeless-ready Fat Albert tires combine with the RockShox Reverb dropper post to complete this high performance package.
- Advanced Twin Mold - This technique uses a complete core to provide the perfect frame form during the lay-up process. As with the Twin Mold technology, precise inserts are used to ensure extra strength at high-stress frame points. This combination offers maximum control over fibre orientations during the lay-up and production process. The Advanced Twin Mold high-tech carbon manufacturing process translates to outstanding product safety and quality together with optimum weight and stiffness characteristics.
- Agile Trail Geometry - The Agile Trail Geometry carries over the Agile Ride Geometries benefits but with more focus on aggressive trail use. This can be achieved through a more compact frame construction with an even lower top tube and improved standover height. The result is more freedom of movement on the bike for the rider and a lower centre of gravity which guarantees agile handling and more riding fun.
- FOX Customized Setup - Sophisticated suspension kinematics are only able to work correctly if the associated shock is properly tuned. CUBE researched and found a specific shock setup in cooperation with Fox Racing Shox, using extensive testing for almost every CUBE full-suspension model.
- Stealth Ready - Dropper seat posts are getting more and more widespread, but to integrate them optimally in the frame, they have to be factory fitted. With the Stealth Ready frames, it is possible to build in a dropper seat post with internally routed cables, which besides the clean look, helps prevent any cables getting jammed. The exit of the cable on the frame if not required will be sealed with a cover for protection.
- Trail Motion Rocker - The Trail Motion Rocker features optimized leverage ratios for every bike and intended use, giving fast reacting yet stable suspension in every situation. The computer-designed one piece rocker construction gives maximum stiffness for the best suspension performance while still being extremely lightweight.
- FSP4 Link - The key requirement is for continuously active and fully usable travel, with the rear triangle unaffected by pedalling or especially braking forces. There are a number of ways of achieving this CUBE favours a four bar design with a chainstay pivot. Here, one of the pivots is located between the dropout and the chainstay, ensuring that braking does not have a negative effect on the movement of the rear wheel. By carefully positioning the remaining pivots, they obtain the finest riding qualities for their full suspension bikes both uphill and downhill.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Integrated Post Mount - The post mount rear brake system is found on all carbon fiber frames and top aluminum full suspension models. Two bolts and the IS adapter aren't needed anymore, and fewer parts means less weight. In this case CUBE save 30 grams. This may not sound a lot. But there's potential to save weight in every detail.
- Press Fit BB - With Press Fit bearings, the bottom bracket bearings are pressed directly into the frame and not screwed in as usual. This gives a wider bottom bracket shell and allows them to build a wider down tube and more broadly-spaced chainstays. Every millimeter of additional width gives a significant improvement in lateral stiffness.
- Tapered Steerer - This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of CUBE's carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE STEREO 160 C:62 SL 27.5 Mountainbike - 2017 - grey/flashred
|Product Name:||CUBE STEREO 160 C:62 SL 27.5 Mountainbike - 2017 - grey/flashred|
|Manufacturer item code:||861400|
|Weight:||approx. 12,35 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ATG, ETC 4-Link, AXH, Boost148|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPS | 200x57 mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode, EVOL Air Canister|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit I-t | integrated, top 1 1/8", bottom 1 1/2"|
|Fork:||RockShox Pike RC Solo Air | Maxle Stealth, Tapered, 160 mm|
|Stem:||Race Face Ride 35|
|Bar:||Race Face Ride 35 Riser | 760 mm|
|Grips:||CUBE Race 1-Clamp|
|Saddle:||SDG Fly MTN 2|
|Seatpost:||RockShox Reverb Stealth | 31.6 mm, 440x150 mm (390x125 mm for smallest frame size)|
|Crankset:||Race Face Aeffect SL | 32 teeth | 175 mm|
|Rear Derailleur:||SRAM X1, Type2, 11-speed|
|Shifter:||SRAM X1 Trigger|
|Sprocket:||SRAM XG-1180 | 10-42|
|Brakes:||SRAM Guide R | hydraulic disc brakes 180/180 mm|
|Wheels:||DT CSW AM 2.7 Straightpull | 28/28 Spokes, 15 mm/X12 Boost, 25Cx584, Tubeless Ready|
|Tires:||front: Schwalbe Fat Albert | Kevlar, 2.35, TrailStar, Tubeless Easy
rear: Schwalbe Fat Albert | Kevlar, 2.35, PaceStar, Tubeless Easyy
|Pedals:||not in delivery|
|Purpose:||Enduro, All Mountain, Trails|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|CUBE STEREO 160 C:62 SL 27.5 Mountainbike - 2017 - grey/flashred|
|in stock, delivery time 1-3 days||Frame Size: 16"|
|in stock, delivery time 1-3 days||Frame Size: 18"|
|in stock, delivery time 1-3 days||Frame Size: 20"|
|in stock, delivery time 1-3 days||Frame Size: 22"|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)