CUBE Attention Mountainbike - 2017 - red/flashorange
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE Attention Mountainbike - 2017 - red/flashorange
The perfect combination of stability and agility!
Are you paying attention? Good - because this is CUBE´s Attention - a bike that will redefine your expectations. It's available in 27.5 or 29 inch versions, depending on the frame size, which means every rider can find the perfect fit. Building on this high quality foundation, performance-orientated components with 30 gears provide riders with a hardtail that's capable of tackling anything from relaxed, day-long trail rides to shorter, all-out blasts.
The high quality 6061 aluminium frame - with mechanically formed top and down tubes and internal cable routing - is a perfect example of state-of-the-art bike frame technology. Details like the integrated rear disc mount and cleverly crafted head tube area leave no doubt that this is a serious bike. With CUBE's proprietary Agile Ride Geometry, the Attention offers the perfect combination of stability and agility, irrespective of how it's ridden. The ride position is designed to provide the perfect blend of performance and comfort.
The Attention comes with the phenomenal gear range afforded by a 3x10-speed setup. You're guaranteed a perfect shift every time from the Shimano transmission, which is made up of both Deore and XT components (including Direct Mount XT rear derailleur) and the FC M500 Hollowtech compact crank (40/30/22). The hydraulic Shimano BR M315 disc brakes always provide ample stopping power, while the RockShox XC30 suspension fork with handlebar-mounted lockout and 100 mm travel easily tames any rooty or rocky trail. Simply put, the Attention is the perfect setup for just about any riding scenario you care to throw its way.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming - With the Advanced Mechanical Forming technology CUBE can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable CUBE to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- Agile Ride Geometry - CUBE ran innumerable tests to develop the Agile Ride Geometry in CUBE´s series of big wheel bikes. They also added the 27.5in wheel size to the very well received portfolio. Three important details lead to the very agile character. Increased fork offsets let CUBE achieve the same trail as their 26" bikes without having to steepen the head angle, thus maintaining generous toe clearance to the front wheel. Secondly they shortened the chain stays without compromising the seat angle. CUBE invented a patented construction to mount the front derailleur to give them more tire clearance while keeping a conventional seat angle, leading to a perfect riding position for every rider size. Last but not least they kept the BB height the same as on their 26" bikes. These measures lead to a natural riding position. Every mountain biker will feel immediately at home on a CUBE 29er or 27.5.
- Aluminium Lite - 6061 aluminium alloy requires a heat treatment for the finished product. It is a stiff, very corrosion resistant, fatigue resistant, high-elongation material suitable for light tubesets with high stiffness.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- Frame Safe System - To protect CUBE´s high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Save System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE Attention Mountainbike - 2017 - red/flashorange
|Product Name:||CUBE Attention Mountainbike - 2017 - red/flashorange|
|Manufacturer item code:||803001|
|Weight:||approx. 13,80 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready|
|Headset:||FSA No.10 Semi-Integrated|
|Fork:||RockShox XC 30 TK Coil | 100 mm, Remote Lockout|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro | 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar | 680 mm|
|Grips:||CUBE Performance Grips|
|Saddle:||CUBE Active 1.1|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Performance Post | 27.2 mm|
|Crankset:||Shimano FC-MT500 | 40x30x22T, 175 mm|
|Front Derailleur:||Shimano Deore FD-M611 | Downswing, 31,8 mm|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano XT RD-M781-DSGSL | Shadow, Direct Mount, 10-Speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano Deore SL-M610 | Rapidfire-Plus|
|Sprocket:||Shimano CS-HG50 | 11-36T|
|Brakes:||Shimano BR-M315 | hydraulic disc brakes 160/160 mm|
|Rims:||CUBE ZX20 | 32H, Disc|
|Hubs:||front: Shimano HB-M3050
rear: Shimano FH-M3050
|Tires:||Schwalbe Smart Sam Active | 2.25"|
|Pedals:||CUBE Aluminium MTB|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)