The Operation Readiness Pack, (O.R.P.) is a ultra-light, water resitant, seam-taped, roll-top backpack. Perfect for daytrips. Internal back pocket fits 13" laptop sleeve.
The Operation Readiness Pack (O.R.P) is a ultra-light, waterresistant, seam-taped, roll-top backpack. We made it with fully-taped, rip-stop nylon to create the right balance of lightness and durability. The O.R.P works as a daypack and can fit a 13" laptop in the internal back pocket. When traveling, it can be rolled up and stowed in the Cardiel Fortnight. The O.R.P is part of the Cardiel Travel Series, a three-bag travel system designed in collaboration with skateboard legend and track bike savant, John Cardiel. Made for John's simple, resourceful, creative, and self-sufficient travel style, the three-bag system can be used in tandem or on its own - answering to every need from a two-hour ride to a two-week trip.
- Ultra-light, water-resistant rolltop accommodates a range of load sizes
- 100% taped seams for increased water-resistance
- Rolltop compression straps for improved visibility
- Internal pocket fits up to 13" laptop in Chrome Laptop Sleeve or Tactical Sleeve
- Ergonomic shoulder-strap design
- Sternum strap for load distribution
- Industrial-metal cam lock underarm compression buckles
- Lightweight and durable, 100 denier, double-coated diamond-ripstop nylon with waterproof-taped seams
- Durable truck-tarpaulin bottom panel
- Nylon 69 thread
- Made in China