CUBE STEREO 150 C:68 Action Team - 29" Carbon Mountainbike - 2019
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE STEREO 150 C:68 Action Team - 29" Carbon Mountainbike - 2019
Surprisingly light, supremely nimble and utterly reliable.
The Action Team label isn't one that CUBE hand out lightly. Fresh out of CUBE's design lab for 2019, the Stereo 150 C:68 Action Team 29 is the ultimate go-anywhere, ride-anything enduro race machine - a race-winning replica with the finest parts available. Surprisingly light, supremely nimble and utterly reliable in any trail situation, CUBE have thrown everything at their range-topping Alp-devouring machine to make sure that it's the best of the EWS best. Built around CUBE's new C:68 carbon Stereo 150 chassis with sleek lines and performance to match, they began with Fox's matchless 36 HSC fork and race-winning Float X2 Kashima shock. They added DT Swiss wheels with wide, strong and stiff 30 mm rims, and specced a sticky Schwalbe Magic Mary tire up front for the ultimate in braking and steering grip. Shimano's brand new XTR 1x12-speed groupset covers a staggeringly wide gear range with a 10-51 tooth cassette, and has the braking power to match. And, of course, CUBE added a Fox Transfer Kashima dropper post, e*thirteen chainguide and Race Face carbon handlebar for maximum control, no matter how demanding the trail conditions. The podium beckons. Are you up for it? Because the Stereo 150 Action Team 29 most definitely is.
Races don't win themselves, which is why so much research and development goes into all CUBE's team bikes. The Stereo 150 29's frame represents the culmination of all the experience they have gained on the EWS race circuit, channeled into a sleek, efficient and uncompromisingly fast C:68 carbon chassis. Revised geometry combines a 66 degree head angle - designed to work perfectly with a 160 mm fork - with a 75.5 degree seat for efficient climbing. Despite the fast-rolling 29er wheels, CUBE's engineering team managed to reduce the chainstay length to a lithe, agile 435 mm for inspiring on-demand handling in tight and twisty singletrack. Internal cable routing is designed to work with any 1x or 2x transmission and there's a built-in ISCG05 chain guide tab. Boost 148 rear wheel spacing works with the oversized down tube, tapered head tube and careful chassis design to deliver superbly precise steering and tracking. And the whole lot is sleek, elegant and surprisingly easy on the eye. Rest assured, it rides every bit as good as it looks.
- C:68 Carbon Fiber Technology - CUBE's highly innovative new C:68 carbon fibre technology allows them to build better bikes than ever. Typically, carbon fibre frames are around 60% carbon fibre, with the rest being the resin that bonds the fibres together. By distributing carbon fibres evenly, they can make thinner layers within the frame and reduce the amount of resin. Those fibres are a mixture of Ultra High Modulus, High Modulus Spread Tow and Intermediate Modulus carbon, each chosen for the needs of the particular area of the frame. Nanoparticles within the resin itself allows it to be distributed more evenly when under pressure in the frame mold. The result is a range of frames with 68% carbon fibre lower weight, higher stiffness, more fun.
- Advanced Twin Mold - This technique uses a complete core to provide the perfect frame form during the lay-up process. As with the Twin Mold technology, precise inserts are used to ensure extra strength at high-stress frame points. This combination offers maximum control over fibre orientations during the lay-up and production process. The Advanced Twin Mold high-tech carbon manufacturing process translates to outstanding product safety and quality together with optimum weight and stiffness characteristics.
- Agile Trail Geometry - The Agile Trail Geometry carries over the Agile Ride Geometries benefits but with more focus on aggressive trail use. This can be achieved through a more compact frame construction with an even lower top tube and improved standover height. The result is more freedom of movement on the bike for the rider and a lower centre of gravity which guarantees agile handling and more riding fun.
- FOX Customized Setup - Sophisticated suspension kinematics are only able to work correctly if the associated shock is properly tuned. CUBE researched and found a specific shock setup in cooperation with Fox Racing Shox, using extensive testing for almost every CUBE full-suspension model.
- Stealth Ready - Dropper seat posts are getting more and more widespread, but to integrate them optimally in the frame, they have to be factory fitted. With the Stealth Ready frames, it is possible to build in a dropper seat post with internally routed cables, which besides the clean look, helps prevent any cables getting jammed. The exit of the cable on the frame if not required will be sealed with a cover for protection.
- Trail Motion Rocker - The Trail Motion Rocker features optimized leverage ratios for every bike and intended use, giving fast reacting yet stable suspension in every situation. The computer-designed one piece rocker construction gives maximum stiffness for the best suspension performance while still being extremely lightweight.
- FSP4 Link - The key requirement is for continuously active and fully usable travel, with the rear triangle unaffected by pedalling or especially braking forces. There are a number of ways of achieving this CUBE favours a four bar design with a chainstay pivot. Here, one of the pivots is located between the dropout and the chainstay, ensuring that braking does not have a negative effect on the movement of the rear wheel. By carefully positioning the remaining pivots, they obtain the finest riding qualities for their full suspension bikes both uphill and downhill.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Integrated Post Mount - The post mount rear brake system is found on all carbon fiber frames and top aluminum full suspension models. Two bolts and the IS adapter aren't needed anymore, and fewer parts means less weight. In this case CUBE save 30 grams. This may not sound a lot. But there's potential to save weight in every detail.
- Adaptable X12 Hanger - CUBE optimized their new dropout design based on the Syntace X12 through-axle system, enlarging the area of the frame where the hanger is mounted. CUBE can now fit the longer Direct Mount hangers. Shifting precision and stiffness is therefore improved. With the new design it's also possible to swap the whole contact area of the axle with the hanger should the system be worn out.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
Extra: e*thirteen LG1+ Chain Guide, ISCG05
Fork: Fox 36 Float FIT GRIP2 Factory, Tapered, 15x110 mm, 160 mm, Kashima Coated
Frame: C:68 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ATG, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, Boost 148, AXH
Material: C:68 Carbon
Rear Shock: Fox Float X2 Factory, 185x55 mm Trunnion Mount, High/Low Speed Rebound & Compression w/ 2-Position Lever, Kashima Coated
Shifter: Shimano XTR SL-M9100-I Direct Attach
Tires: front: Schwalbe Magic Mary, Addix Soft, Kevlar, Super Gravity, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
rear: Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Addix Soft, Kevlar, Super Gravity, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
Weight supplement: manufacturer information
Wheels: DT Swiss EX 1501 Spline® One 30, 15x110 mm / 12x148 mm, Tubeless Ready
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE STEREO 150 C:68 Action Team - 29" Carbon Mountainbike - 2019
|Product Name:||CUBE STEREO 150 C:68 Action Team - 29" Carbon Mountainbike - 2019|
|cassette:||Shimano XT CS-M9100, 10-51T|
|rear derailleur:||Shimano XTR RD-M9100-SGS, ShadowPlus, 12-speed|
|crankset:||Shimano XTR FC-M9100-1, Boost, 32T, 175 mm (170 mm for smallest frame size)|
|brakes:||Shimano XTR BR-M9120 | hydraulic disc brake | 203/180 mm|
|seat post:||Fox Transfer Factory 31.6 mm, Kashima coated, 457x150 mm (409x125 mm for smallest frame size)|
|saddle:||Natural Fit Nuance SL|
|handle bar:||Race Face Next R 35, 780 mm|
|stem:||Race Face Turbine R 35|
|headset:||FSA Orbit I-t | integrated, top 1 1/8", bottom 1 1/2"|
|number of chainrings:||1|
|wheel size:||28" (29") (622mm)|
|frame type:||Full Suspension|
|travel fork:||130, 150, 160, 170, 180|
|Color:||Black, Red, Blue|
|manufacturer item code:||255400|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|Selection: CUBE STEREO 150 C:68 Action Team - 29" Carbon Mountainbike - 2019|
|Still 3 in stock||in stock, delivery time 4-5 weeks||Frame Size 18"|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 4-5 weeks||Frame Size 20"|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)