Get a shoe that combines a very lightweight design with protection and cushioning. You can still take on your longer runs with fuzeGEL underfoot, so lightweight it can be spread from your forefoot to your rearfoot. See that fuzeGEL in the rearfoot through windows in the Solyte cage around the heel. And feel more of the ground beneath your feet with an 8mm heel drop – lower than a road running shoe.
Take on longer runs with 360o lightweight fuzeGEL cushioning. Get a close-to-the-ground feel with a full-contact outsole and 8mm heel drop. Run comfortably with an OrthoLite sockliner.
Pronation Suitability: Ideal for neutral pronation.
Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls medially between footfall and toe-off. Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Seamless Construction: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional; stitches and seams.
- Light AHAR sponge: A blown AHAR rubber outsole material with high abrasion-resistant qualities for added durability, combined with a comfortable, cushioned ride.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also fetures enhanced cushioning and durability.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- ComforDry™ Lasting: This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and high level breathability.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
: These shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take half or one size larger than usual.