CUBE AGREE C:62 Pro Ultegra Roadbike - 2017 - carbon/flashgreen
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE AGREE C:62 Pro Ultegra Roadbike - 2017 - carbon/flashgreen
This bike wants to be ridden fast!
The CUBE Agree C:62 Pro sets new standards in the endurance race bike category. It's unsurpassed in its combination of dynamic handling and comfort. This is a bike that wants to be ridden hard, translating every watt of effort at the pedals into instant forward progress. The Agree C:62 Pro doesn't just look every bit as fast as a pro team rider's bike; it is just as fast.
The high tech carbon chassis at the heart of the Agree C:62 Pro represents the current state of the art in carbon fibre frame construction. As you'd expect from a race bike of this caliber, all the cables are routed internally for clean looks and long service life. In addition to the tapered headtube, CUBE have also equipped the C:62 Pro with an aerodynamic integrated seat clamp - great looks and superb function, combined. The cutting edge details you'd expect include the PressFit bottom bracket standard, as well as the option to upgrade to electronic gear control in the future. Yes, the Agree C:62 Pro's frame is ready for Di2 when you are...
When CUBE set out to spec it, it was clear that only the best technology would be suit the Agree C:62 Pro. That's why it runs on Mavic's Cosmic Elite wheelset, the 30 mm rim profile guaranteeing an aerodynamic advantage. Rider contact points are provided by the Selle Italia X1 saddle and ergonomic Wing Race Bar. Shifting and braking is handled by Shimano's peerless Ultegra groupset. The 2x11-speed transmission, complete with compact chainset kitted out with 50 and 34 tooth chainrings, means the road will simply disappear beneath your wheels.
- Advanced Twin Mold - This technique uses a complete core to provide the perfect frame form during the lay-up process. As with the Twin Mold technology, precise inserts are used to ensure extra strength at high-stress frame points. This combination offers maximum control over fibre orientations during the lay-up and production process. The Advanced Twin Mold high-tech carbon manufacturing process translates to outstanding product safety and quality together with optimum weight and stiffness characteristics.
- C:62 Carbon Fiber Technology - Frames that bear the C:62 logo, feature highly innovative developments from CUBE´s HPC technology. Through ongoing optimization of the Advanced Twin Mold manufacturing process in which the overlaps of the layups were reduced, along with the development of carbon fiber technology, they created an extremely rigid lightweight frame with a 62% fiber content.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Frame Safe System - To protect CUBE´s high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Safe System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Tapered Steerer - This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of CUBE's carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
- Press Fit BB - With Press Fit bearings, the bottom bracket bearings are pressed directly into the frame and not screwed in as usual. This gives a wider bottom bracket shell and allows them to build a wider down tube and more broadly-spaced chainstays. Every millimeter of additional width gives a significant improvement in lateral stiffness.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE AGREE C:62 Pro Ultegra Roadbike - 2017 - carbon/flashgreen
|Product Name:||CUBE AGREE C:62 Pro Ultegra Roadbike - 2017 - carbon/flashgreen|
|Manufacturer item code:||878200|
|Weight:||approx. 7750 gram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology Aero Frame | Direct Mount Caliper Brake, Road Aero Endurance Geometry|
|Headset:||FSA I-t | Top: Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom: Integrated 1 1/4"|
|Fork:||CUBE CSL | Evo Aero C:62 Technology, Aerodynamic Direct Mount Caliper Brake, 1 1/8" / 1 1/4" Tapered|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro | 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Wing Race Bar Compact|
|Bar tape:||CUBE Grip Control|
|Saddle:||Selle Italia X1 Road|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Prolight | 27.2 mm|
|Wheels:||Mavic Cosmic Elite | QR/QR|
|Brakes:||Shimano Ultegra BR-6810 | Direct Mount|
|Crankset:||Shimano Ultegra FC-6800|
|Front Derailleur:||himano Ultegra FD-6800F | Braze-On|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano Ultegra RD-6800SS | 11-speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano Ultegra ST-6800|
|Sprocket:||Shimano Ultegra CS-6800|
|Tires:||Mavic Yksion Elite | 120 TPI, 25-622|
|Pedals:||not in delivery|
|Purpose:||Road, Endurance, Training|
|Feature:||CUBE Aero seat clamp|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)