Set the pace at your next half-marathon in the lighter GT-1000 men’s running shoe. Support, comfort and cushioning – this one has it all, so you're prepped to make it to the finish line at your first race and ready to go again when you line up for your second.
The GT-1000 feels like an extension of your body. By usinag fewer layers, the lightweight upper effectively hugs your foot and feels just like a second skin. The stabilising tech stops your foot rolling inwards right from the very start of your race, helping your endurance and pace. Stay dry in the rain with a Gore-Tex waterproof upper.
Pronation Suitability: Ideal for mild to moderate overpronators.
Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls medially between footfall and toe-off. Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs.
- GORE-TEX Upper: Water proof and breathable upper designed to protect the foot during extreme weather conditions.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S®): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Guidance Trusstic System®: This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Solid Rubber Outsole: Provides enhanced durability and traction.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- ComforDry ™ Lasting: This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and high-level breathability.
- SpEVA® Midsole Material: Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- DuoMax® Support System: A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically.
- Removable Sockliner: EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
: These shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take half or one size larger than usual.