CUBE Cross Race Pro 105 Disc Cyclocross Bike - 2017 - grey/flashred
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (2)
Description of CUBE Cross Race Pro 105 Disc Cyclocross Bike - 2017 - grey/flashred
The perfect choice for all Cyclocross enthusiasts!
The brand new 2017 CUBE Cross Race Pro is the perfect choice for cyclocross enthusiasts - a bike that's perfectly suited to tackling the next race series over the winter, but also proven as a versatile off-season training bike. Anyone with a love for this special sport and its unique atmosphere will immediately fall for this carefully crafted cyclocross bike.
Cyclocross bikes are a unique breed, which is why CUBE started with a clean sheet of paper for the 2017 Cross Race Pro. Stiffness and steering precision are a must, so they added X12 through axles front and rear, and fitted a 'cross-specific carbon/alloy fork. To add a dose of comfort CUBE made sure that slender seatstays and the carbon fork blades were capable of filtering out vibration. Internal cable routing prevents mud and water from interfering with gear shifting, the ergonomic toptube is specially shaped for comfortable shouldering and, of course, the entire HPA chassis makes use of CUBE´s Superlite Advanced 6061 aluminium alloy and mechanical tube forming process. It's even available in a new, smaller 50 cm frame size - so there's a Cross Race Pro for everyone.
Cyclocross gear shifting doesn't come any more reliable than Shimano's 2x11-speed 105 transmission, so that's what you'll find here. Light, stiff Fulcrum Racing 77 CX wheels with Schwalbe Rocket Ron tires will help you seek out maximum grip, while hydraulic Shimano disc brakes ensure there's always plenty of stopping power on tap, no matter how bad the conditions.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming - With the Advanced Mechanical Forming technology CUBE can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable CUBE to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- Onepiece Design - Welded joints in CUBE´s high-quality aluminum frames are specially finished via this method and create the impression of seamless tube design. This generates the visual effect of molding and ensures high load bearing capacity.
- Frame Safe System - To protect CUBE´s high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Safe System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Tapered Steerer - This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of CUBE's carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (2)
Fact Sheet of CUBE Cross Race Pro 105 Disc Cyclocross Bike - 2017 - grey/flashred
|Product Name:||CUBE Cross Race Pro 105 Disc Cyclocross Bike - 2017 - grey/flashred|
|Manufacturer item code:||888001|
|Material:||Aluminium 6061 double butted|
|Weight:||approx. 10,20 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite | Double Butted, Advanced Mechanical Forming, Smooth Welded, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc, X12, AXH|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit Z-t ECO | Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44 mm), Bottom: Integrated 1 1/2"|
|Fork:||CUBE Cross Race Disc | Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Tapered, Flat Mount, X12|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro | 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Compact Race Bar|
|Bar tape:||CUBE Grip Control|
|Saddle:||CUBE RP 1.0|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Performance Post | 27.2 mm|
|Wheels:||Fulcrum Racing 77 CX Disc | Centerlock
f: 12x100 mm | r: 12x142 mm
|Brakes:||Shimano BR-RS505 Hydraulic Disc | 160/160 mm | Flat Mount|
|Crank Arm Length:||170 mm (50/53 cm), 172.5 mm (56/58 cm), 175 mm (61 cm)|
|Front Derailleur:||Shimano 105 FD-5800 | 31.8 mm Clamp|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano 105 RD-5800GS | 11-speed|
|Sprocket:||Shimano 105 CS-5800 | 11-speed|
|Tires:||Schwalbe Rocket Ron | 33-622|
|Pedals:||not in delivery|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (2)