CUBE NATURE Allroad Crossbike - 2017 - black/grey
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE NATURE Allroad Crossbike - 2017 - black/grey
High performance crossbike!
The Nature Allroad doesn't do things by halves. Summer or winter, with this bike there's no reason not to get out and ride. A rainy commute in November can become freedom on two wheels in just the same way as a weekend ride that finishes at sunset on a mild summer night. The CUBE Nature Allroad is a high performance crossbike that rides as good as it looks, while not forgetting day-to-day practicality.
Safety and stability are priorities for CUBE. That's the reason all of CUBE´s frames are certified and pass all their own extremely demanding test standards. But people who are active when they're out and about always want more. So CUBE built the Nature Allroad's frame from high quality, double butted aluminium tubes and added all kinds of technical features - like internally routed cables to reduce wear and tear, or the exceptionally stiff 3D dropouts equipped with mounting points for a luggage rack.
The Nature Allroad is all about freedom, thanks to a permanent lighting system with hub dynamo and state-of-the-art LED technology. Modern sensor technology automatically turns the lights on or off, depending on the ambient lighting conditions. The headlamp with daytime running light provides additional road safety and, with the Stingray colour mudguards riders will arrive at their destination clean, regardless of the weather. Perfect gear shifting performance is guaranteed by Shimano Deore 3x10-speed transmission components, with an upgrade to an XT rear derailleur and Shimano BR-M315 hydraulic disc brakes stop reliably every time, and in all weather conditions.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming - With the Advanced Mechanical Forming technology CUBE can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable CUBE to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- Smooth Welded - This elaborate procedure with doubled weld seams has two advantages: On the one hand, it improves the firmness of the weld seams and minimizes the load peaks on the tube welds through energy flow and on the other hand, it helps the frame to a better and more organic look due to the smooth and hardly noticeable welds.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- Frame Safe System - To protect CUBE´s high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Safe System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- StVZO - CUBE Bikes with this labelling fulfill all legal requirements and meet all safety demands according to the StVZO German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations. Lighting systems and reflectors mounted are tested and certified accordingly. These bikes take into account every security-related detail to guarantee safe and relaxed mobility in traffic.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE NATURE Allroad Crossbike - 2017 - black/grey
|Product Name:||CUBE NATURE Allroad Crossbike - 2017 - black/grey|
|Manufacturer item code:||834100|
|Weight:||approx. 14,80 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite Trekking Cross Double Butted|
|Headset:||FSA No.10 | Semi-Integrated|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NEX HLO | 63 mm|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro | 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar | 680 mm|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal Viper|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Performance Post | 27.2 mm|
|Brakes:||Shimano BR-M315 | Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160 mm)|
|Grips:||CUBE Natural Fit Tour|
|Crankset:||Shimano FC-T521 | Octalink, BB-ES300, Chainguard|
|Crank Arm Length:||175 mm|
|Front Derailleur:||Shimano Deore FD-T610 | Top-Swing, 31.8 mm|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano XT RD-T8000 | 10-speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano Deore SL-M610 | Rapidfire-Plus|
|Rims:||CUBE ZX20 | 32H, Disc|
|Hubs:||front: Shimano DH-3D37, Hub Dynamo, QR
rear: Shimano FH-RM35
|Tires:||Schwalbe Smart Sam | Active, 44-622|
|Lights:||front: Busch & Müller Lumotec IQ2 Eyc T Senso Plus
rear: Busch & Müller Sekula Plus
|Kick stand mount:||CUBE Easy Mount|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)