CUBE CROSS Pro Crossbike - 2017 - grey/lime
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE CROSS Pro Crossbike - 2017 - grey/lime
Sporty bike for cyclists with a competitive streak!
Why turn around just because the street is a dead end and it's obvious that you took a wrong turning? The Cross Pro is a unique bike that won't shy away from dirt roads - a sporty tourer and fitness machine for cyclists with a competitive streak. The Cross Pro doesn't just look stunning, it's great to ride too, thanks to state-of-the-art technologies like the air suspension fork, hydraulic disc brakes and very precise 30 speed transmission.
CUBE have employed technologies in the Cross Pro frame that you wouldn't normally see at this price. Whether it's the Smooth Welding technology used to join the double butted tubes at the seattube and headtube junctions, the tapered headtube or the 3D forged dropouts, it's all there to make the bike efficient, stable and light. Cables routed internally in the downtube reduce the need for maintenance and the multi-functional dropouts are ready for attaching mudguards, luggage racks and the CUBE Easy Mount Kickstand.
The Cross Pro enjoys being ridden hard. That's why CUBE gave it a precise and reliable 30-speed transmission from Shimano including ergonomic Rapidfire Plus gear shifters and an exceptionally light, hollow-forged XT chainset with 48x36x26T chainrings. Together, they provide fantastic gear shifting performance and a very wide gear ratio range. Shimano's BR-M315 hydraulic disc brakes stop reliably and precisely, regardless of the weather. The RockShox Paragon Gold air suspension fork features a light, stiff tapered steerer, can be locked out and, along with the ergonomic CUBE cockpit and Selle Royal Viper saddle, makes the Cross Pro a comfortable companion even on long rides.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming - With the Advanced Mechanical Forming technology CUBE can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable CUBE to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- Smooth Welded - This elaborate procedure with doubled weld seams has two advantages: On the one hand, it improves the firmness of the weld seams and minimizes the load peaks on the tube welds through energy flow and on the other hand, it helps the frame to a better and more organic look due to the smooth and hardly noticeable welds.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- Frame Safe System - To protect CUBE´s high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Safe System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Tapered Steerer - This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of CUBE's carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE CROSS Pro Crossbike - 2017 - grey/lime
|Product Name:||CUBE CROSS Pro Crossbike - 2017 - grey/lime|
|Manufacturer item code:||836000|
|Weight:||approx. 12,40 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite Trekking Cross Taper Double Butted|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit Z-t ECO | Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44 mm), Bottom: Integrated 1 1/2"|
|Fork:||Rock Shox Paragon Gold Taper | 63 mm|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro | 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar | 680 mm|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal Viper|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Performance Post | 27.2 mm|
|Brakes:||Shimano BR-M315 | Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160 mm)|
|Grips:||CUBE Natural Fit Tour|
|Crankset:||Shimano XT FC-T8000 | Hollowtech II, Integrated BB, Chainguard|
|Crank Arm Length:||175 mm|
|Front Derailleur:||Shimano LX FD-T670 | Top Swing, 31.8 mm|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano XT RD-T8000 | 10-speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano SLX SL-M670 | Rapidfire-Plus|
|Rims:||CUBE EX21 | 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready|
|Hubs:||front: Shimano HB-M4050
rear: Shimano FH-M4050
|Tires:||Schwalbe Smart Sam | Active, 44-622|
|Pedals:||CUBE Aluminium MTB|
|Kick stand mount:||CUBE Easy Mount|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)